#13

2nd day of vacant day of all players, our sunshine decided to practice since although it is still vacant he has nothing else to do and he is getting quite bored to do something else.

But of course not everything goes well for him, his dear cousin won't set for him and scolded him to just stay still or sleep for it is their free day.

Thinking smart he goes to his other setter sim- friend that he had been particularly close with

𝗞𝗲𝗻 𝗞𝗲𝗻!
As Hinata brag in to the cats team room seems like the others were gone only the pudding hair were there.
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘆𝗼... 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁?
Kenma who look up from his game although he wear his usual expression he smile at Hinata
𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲? 𝗧𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱
Hinata as he goes to Kenma and wrap his arm around his neck from the back as he slightly move back and front with Kenma, whining a bit with his childish behavior making Kenma smile.
𝗛𝗮𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗶, 𝗰'𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 7 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆.
Kenma tap Hinata's arm that is still wrap around him
𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆! 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂!
Hinata as he stand up again and start pullijg Kenma by the wrist gently
𝗛𝗺...
Kenma him as he let himself get drag as he watch Hinata's back.

Kenma POV

Ehem* as we all know, Kenma Kozume is Hinata's other setter best friend beside his cousin.

They were quite different but Hinata make it work out by adopting the introverted Kenma as his friend.

Kenma and Hinata have been and still close since they met each other... Hinata treat Kenma as his BBF ✨best boy friend✨ while Kenma do treat him like that too but of course like the other he too have special feelings for our sunshine, I mean I wouldn't blame him.

Kenma already figure his feelings a long time even before Kuroo or some of the others do, he is like one of the SIMPs to first figure it out but.. He couldn't confess because he figure that it might ruin their friendship and also because he doesn't have the confidence to confess though he does know that Hinata would never avoid him even if he does confess but he is afraid that it might cause Hinata to changes his act around him.

When Kuroo confess to Hinata he felt betray, mad, and sad about it but still contain himself he did feel happy that his best friend and childhood best friend get together... But not much, sure he didn't tell Kuroo that he like no love Hinata but he feel like Kuroo knows about it at that time.

He felt relief and happy that he thought Hinata would be in good hands that he'll be happy because he was with his other best friend that he trust Hinata with oh but oh boy was he wrong? Yeah yeah he is.

After Hinata texted him about him and his now ex's that include Kuroo, breakup he immediately goes to Kuroo and confronted him about it calmly but the raged inside him boil more when he heard what the reason truthfully.

Hinata only texted him that they(ex's) broke up and he was the one that break up with them but not the cause of why he did that.

Kenma feel like punching Kuroo in which he did straight to the stomach I might add, he then proceed to scold a rant to him then as fast as he came in as fast as he goes out.

They did make up a few days after that fight, I mean its not like his crush and best friend get together only to find out they break up because his best friend fucked up no not at all.

...although he ain't gonna lie nor hide it he felt happy that they broke up but isn't to the reason, he was just given hope to say what he is truly feeling.
But now isn't the right time Hinata needs to heal and he knows that he wanna be there to help him if he is needed especially when he couldn't before since he thought that they (Hinata and ex's) were good and happy.

Hey don't get him wrong, he did felt that there's something going on and that Hinata is feeling down and blue but he couldn't figure it out, Hinata act and smile like usual having no sign of anything negative he just felt it at that time so he brush it off thinking nothing of it and did he feel guilty yes yes he did.

Anyways back to the two.

The two made it to one of the vacant gym after they ask the coaches if they could barrow it, they set the net took out the balls warm up then proceed to practice. Hinata spike down happily as he shine brightly as if floating smiling there Kenma watch it feeling content of their Time together.

When Hinata landed on the floor he immediately run and hug Kenma as he smile while praising him how good the set was and of course his magic work once again as the pudding hair slightly blush about it as he his his hand with his arm a bit while Hinata didn't seems to notice and continued talking.

From afar a certain person watch as he clenches his shirt where his heart reside beneath it feeling it ache of sadness, longing, guilt and pain watching his once lover and best friend talk and smile at each other...

He certainly want to go and rush back to his arms but he can't do that... Not after what he no they have done..

Hahahhaha, I sure love writing them suffering hahahhaha, I'm not evil I'm just saying.🤭