#7

"If you watch the sun you it either made you feel warm in glory or feel the hot burning sensation of hell."

Have you ever feel the feeling like something are being taken by other from you even though it isn't yours?

They all felt that, they who fell for him who shine and smile brightly. Watching over him made them all warm and fall deeper yet watching him with somebody else make them either burn in anger or drown in jealousy something one shouldn't feel especially when that someone is toward someone you don't own.

But they couldn't help it, they know him and knowing him he is fragile yet strong someone who's sensitive but still try to make other smile even in pain and suffering..... They want to get close, help and care for him they want to honestly if they can they would but their a saying "getting to close to fire would burn you" That also apply to getting too close to him being to close to the sun would also burn them.

"Burn you" Spilling their hidden feeling that they hid and kept for a long time now something that rejection would only hurt them to suffering...

The team already pack their things and have arranged in their own sit. Hinata sat by a lucky simp who hid his feelings for he thought he was straight now bisexual, having late to realize his love, also because he supported his best friend. ✨Tanaka✨. The others was although jealous they suppress their feelings since they shouldn't feel that way especially them 🤭.

Now I'll tell you how our only straight guy in the team became bisexual because of our certain Sunshine. This mf you know only has his eyes on Kiyoko but he also sway the other way when he got close to Hinata although confuse he only thought it wasn't romantic he thought it was platonic. Well it was he thought so, until the entire team and others too, heard about the now ex's and Hinata are dating. One should be happy and congratulating their best friend because he get together with the one he loves right? He did but he wasn't really too happy for it, he felt a pang on his heart and to his brain telling him he's an idiot.... Not only did it took a week for him  to realize it it was late... That why he tried to kill and hid it. But he too know that it was not only him that needs to do that the others too. So when the others and him got the news of Hinata breaking up with now ex's, he was happy at same time in rage.

He know Hinata wouldn't do that unless wrong to, something must happen or something must have done to him it either that or both. He needs answers so he went to his best friend house and talk to him what he found out make him angry, sad, worry and hope. Angry because he trusted his best friend to never hurt him. Sad because he know the ginger would too. Worry because of what the ex's did to him. And Hope although wrong since Hinata is Noya's ex vice versa and he is Noya's best friend. He got this hope to have chance to finally confess to Hinata.....

Yes he is happy that Hinata is once again single but he worries that the guys did may shade his light but for gods sake it didn't. He still bright and lovely. Just like how first saw him..

Now isn't the time to confess but someday he will at the right time...

While thinking of the past, he felt a weight on his shoulder and glance to look what it was and saw a fluffy orange hair he adores so much that he turn gay. Hinata was peacefully sleeping and leaning to his shoulder he felt bless and he too fall to slumber.

Not seeing the piercing glares from around. Especially from someone, who is the gingers ex and bald head best friend.

Ayy aye drama and tea and really from this chap be ready😉.