#8

A person with too much ego mustn't love a person with kind fragile soul.

Noya's pov...

"Yes, what he did was wrong but can you blame me? Everything about the sunshine I used to date but still loved are all perfect. It just that everything he do and say are perfect that when I'm with him it made me doubt whether he truly love me, no I know that he truly love me the thing is does I truly deserve someone like him.

He never ask for help in anything, he always say he is fine, what else can I do for him when he's like that he cannot he just.....

No, no, what I did was truly petty and all because of my ego, but I still love him, I love him, I still do..."

Watching his best friend and his used to be lover, sleeping together at the back...

He thinks his best friend deserve his no scratch that used to be sunshine but for f*** sake how can he do that when he still love him, he admit what he did was wrong and all...

But he wouldn't stand still if he see someone else take him more far away from him even if he is his best friend.
Though he did and still thinking about their friendship,

"Tanaka would back down right? I mean I did back down from Kiyoko when I dated Hinata, so he would too right if I tell him I still love him right?

I mean it's already a thing that you cannot date your best friend ex's, right?

*Sigh*I still didn't change huh?...
I shouldn't get myself involved in his love life I'm nothing but a senpai, teammate and an ex to him now anyway."

It may seem and feel unjust to you that the person you trust the most fell for the one you love, but is he truly wrong when your the one that hurt this person you dearly love? Is it truly wrong that the fell for that person you know that could make everyone melt with only one smile, a person who clearly aren't for you if you don't know how to treat them feel loved and cherish??

3rd person pov

The team arrives at the said location where that training camp is being held at.

Hinata our ball of Sunshine were still sleeping they of course didn't obviously want to wake him up and disturbed his slumber(I kill them if they did😇).

Daichi did the honor of carrying the baby to their room.
Though other did want to protest but they're afraid they might wake the sunshine up so they let him... For now.

The team from other schools came and welcome they since they arrived first, they did mostly came for Hinata though.

But it seems it wasn't the right time to greet him, because he was sleeping and daichi were carrying him on his back, his head was on daichi shoulder while daichi supporting him by holding his tights up.
Although jealous they can't do anything about it.

So the teams greet them rest of the members.

I wonder how this'll turn out~
Because for now only few knows why the ex's and our sunshine have broke up.
What would happen if hehe😊

Anyway hope you all like it sorry for not updating faster for this one I haven't thought of anything yet.
🤗