#5

"Change? No, it just mean you discover the parts of me that you didn't before."

The days goes by normally for our Sunshine, nothing change in his attitude nor personality how he acts around them(the ex's🤭.) is how he would act when they still haven't dated yet you know the space between the "boy     friends" it called friend zone and currently of course they are in there... honestly they should be grateful he didn't cut them off completely....

Anygays I mean ways...
Today's the day where Hinata is going on a Mall Shopping with the managers because they ask him if he want to obviously, jk it's because he is free and don't have anything better to do than volleyball so he said yes...

Yachi's pov:

"Is this a date? Should I consider this as a date? Can this be considered as date? But Shimizu is with us so its a triple date???? "

She's at her house preparing to go...

3rd pov
Is what she is thinking Kiyoko and Yachi like Hinata even before they even date together, it just that ever since Hinata date them(the current ex's) they been together and supporting each other and fall... Then when Hinata discover what they(the ex's) have been doing they supported and cheer him up while on the process they again fall for him even deeper... They still have hope for him to like them... They love each other of course and they want to include Shouyo in the relationship they know his sexuality after all so they still have hope for chances to make him theirs...

Honestly speaking, if Shouyo wasn't in a relationship before they would have confess to him already but given the current circumstances they couldn't, I mean he just broke up with a bunch of guys of course he wanted to have a break from love and relationship's.

Kiyoko's pov

"So were going on a date with sunshine....... Date!?......... I mean who wouldn't want to date him? No let's not think about date this is a normal outting between friends... friends....."

Is what she was thinking also at her house preparing....

3rd pov

While they were preparing Hinata also did, he was the one gonna drive them to the mall yes he does have a car, driver license and is good at driving so it's safe. Though he only use it when he need and want to.

He first go to Yachi's house and pick her up then they go to Kiyoko's.

They were all wearing casual outfit though eye catching especially Hinata with his hair sticking out like a soar thumb....

The three roam around the mall after they park the car and get inside, go to the stores they they first needed to go then they go to other stores they interested on...

Surely other people would complain going to store by store carrying baggage left to right back and forth but Hinata did it with ease and is willing to do so without complaining the two did offer to take the other so Hinata gave them one each and smile.

The thing is he did tell them about how he would do this to his mother and sister too so he got used to do it, much less it just make the two of them fall because they don't have to pretend they are weak and needed to be dependent to him he'll help with things he can and ask them too in return its like how the process should be, they get help and can help it balance them. You could say that the more they spend time with Hinata the more they fall for him...

The three have conversation about things topic to topic learning new things about each other, happily chatting to one another joking around like normal, well not until the two saw one of them who hurt their ginger before....

Oikawa Tooru with his best friend and teammate Iwaizumi... The two immediately saw them, why? Oh it's because Oikawa is being surrounded by a bunch of his fan squealing like pigs oof. Hinata saw the two in daze so he called them the two flinch and said it was nothing but but the girls get louder and louder so he turn to see what it was only to see one of his current ex and friend with his teammate who is also his friend... The two watch carefully his expression they never see any remark of anger, sadness or longing no nothing at all he still has this angelic smile on his face only calmer they sigh atleast he isn't feeling down about him they then walk away having their earlier conversations come to life again they happily chat and talk about thing and so on...

They didn't even see the longing and sadness of a person stare at them well to one particular ginger is, his best friend watch his expression and glance at the ginger who when also long for even before he(ginger) dated his now ex whom also his best friend... Life sure is strange.... And chaotic...

Haha, I sure didn't forgot about this haha 😅 anyway have a good day, afternoon, evening or night in wherever you are. 🤗