#2

"Didn't mean to"

While the ginger leave his past lover stare at him processing what he just say. They back o ne by one and still can't believe it their Sunshine Tangerine baby broke up with them like nothing and he never turn back at all nor did they see/feel any sadness, regret or anger from him just Nothing.

.
.
.
.
.

Even after the tangerine left they were all still on their position, no one moving or speaking, suddenly the blueberry arrives.
So he finally broke up with guys huh, base on your expressions.
The blueberry hair stated coldly to them with stonic expression.
Then the two girls that have been hiding and listening since the beginning come out.
You guys are utterly fools, don't you know that? The blue hair girl ask.
Huh? An owl one stutter.
Haha, he knows somewhere in you guys relationship that you "don't want him" And that you "pretended" To be... Even though it's the opposite. The blond girl said and mumble the last sentence that only the blue girl was able to hear her.
W-wait, He knows? The salty blond ask. The why didn't he broke up with us since then? A gray hair crow ask rather sadly.
Well yeah, he know too well that you all "use" him and talk behind his back yet still be with you like it didn't happen... He was getting ready. The blond girl answer with a hint of sarcasm. The guys were shock and well thinking back, the ginger did seem to be creating the wall they break down before they dated, but they put it aside..

He didn't do it cause he wasn't yet ready, he did say this to me when I ask though

"Once I'm ready to let them go then it's over, it's really hard for me to get back to anyone I already move on with and that's my rule I already cry enough for them and that's it so while we're in relationship I'll see whether I'll stay or not is base on them. "

Is what he said to me so it seems like you guys really are fools to let go of treasure for pleasure. The blond remark I even gave him up cause I thought you would treat him better than I do, it's seems that I'm wrong. She thought.
Anyway we gotta go. The blue hair girl said who thought the same as the blond one, after she glare at the guys.
They left the blueberry then decided to talk.
I can't believe you guys I thought you guys were better than that, and don't even think that I'm saying this because of sho it's my word only so what we say have nothing to do with him. And he walk away while the sunshines ex-lover well

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued 😅.
Lol