#10

"Don't think that your the only one for him... He has a lot"

Hinata our oh so adorable sunshine made his way to the gym, although he has days before actual practices he wants to go around each gym that is for volleyball so he can go around much more easily if ever he were to get lost or alone.

And we know him being him always ended up either getting lost or meeting someone new or both🙂.

Hinata just finish his business at the
✨bathroom✨ when he bump into someone.

So Hinata decided to go around the area so he can go around easily but but him being him actually forgot where he came from and natured call and so happen that there's bathroom right ahead of him he use and now he is still ✨lost✨.

He walk to where he thought maybe the way back looking for maybe marking any leads but because of that he bump into something no someone.

As Hinata rub his nose because of the impact, he then look up to see who he just bump into it was Iwaizumi Hajime from Aoba Johsai, one of his ex's best friend. Iwaizumi look at Hinata he was looking at him since he bump into him but it isn't important.

Now this two, at first you would think they aren't close? Welp they do.
Even before Hinata dated Oikawa, the two of them already been friends. Hinata still kept close with Iwa even though Oikawa and him already broken up I mean why would he stay away from him when he has nothing to do with their break up right?.

Did I mention that Iwaizumi also fell for Hinata before he gotten into a relationship? Now you know.

Iwaizumi pov

Let us know him better shall we?

Iwaizumi and Oikawa have been best friend since childhood, they have respected and trusted each other although it isn't really seem so.

Iwa fell for Hinata before Oikawa do, he just did because at that time was figuring out what he was feeling and had a gf at that time.

Hinata had been closer to Iwa than Oikawa at first because we all know Hinata has a thing for Aces.

Oikawa didn't know that Iwa have feelings for Hinata so when he confess to Iwa that he has feelings for Hinata, Iwa back down because he thought it was the good idea for Hinata and for their friend ship.

Although he felt bitter about it he was still happy that Hinata was in good hands, he thought wrong b.

When he got the news about the break up he too was in a mix of emotions.

He ask why, why did they break up what did Oikawa do. Hey as much as he respected and trusted Oikawa it doesn't seem to be Hinata to be the problem or cause.

Oikawa, truthfully explained to him what he no they did to push Hinata to break up.

He was... In rage, he is known for his temperament and rough treatment.
He almost, ALMOST lost control and punch him but he didn't haha.

They made up though, although he was still angry for that matter he doesn't want their friend ship to end and because he understood of why Oikawa nd rest to do that.

He thought if he was angry of what they did what could Hinata be feeling when he discovered about that hm?.

So he calm his ass down, his feelings doesn't matter than Hinata because one he isn't the one that gotten hurt nor was he the one who got to end it all.

Somewhere in his heart know he was somewhat happy that he has a chance a hope and this time he'll take it and never let go.

3rd pov.

Hinata smile at Iwa.
"Hi!how have you been? Hajime"
Hinata ask with a gentle smile
Good, you how have you been lately?
Iwa who return it, with soft gaze on his eyes
"Hm good, I been good"
Hinata said truthfully
That's great.
*I hope it stay that way*
I

wa said and thought

And the two continued their talking happily not knowing that someone was not far from them watching and listening with hm~ mix emotions.

Hope you all like it🤗
To be continued.