#28

We know that you got hot headed but don't be hasty, Sho-chan!
Yachi said as she was tending on Hinata's cheek, which they all want to sooner but he seems too busy that it was held back till he was drag to get treatment.
Cmon Yachan, it just a small bruise, I'll be careful next time, okay, forgive now alright?
Hinata said as he let the managers see him, he console the others than mind his own self that fire them at the same time soften them
Hmph! Be grateful of your pretty face, even Shimizu get mad whenever you get hurt!
Yachi act as one of those tsudere which they all giggle at, making her smile to hear him laugh
Hai, hai, im sorry already..
Hinata said with a gentle expression
You should be, you were alone what if the life guards didn't come in time? Be more mindful of your own safety, or ask for help.
Kiyoko said as she held the basin of ice beside him, she use her stern tone yet her expression were soft
That's right Hinata-kun,
Yukie said as she look at him( from the Owls team manager)
Yeah, even though you kinda look cool defending us, we don't want you to get hurt because of us.
Kaori as she cross her arms, (Owls manager 2)
I guess...
Hinata nodding his head,

From afar was the guys of different teams, they want to see his condition aswell but holdback since they don't want to overwhelm him.

They want to defend him earlier but before they could even move he already stop them to moving further their spot, they didn't like the fact that he was hurt at the same time never mind himself and even priorities others more than his safety.

They were put in a situation they can only watch him get hurt even if it were on purpose it didn't lessen the feeling of hopelessness they always feel in those situations where they can't do anything at all for him, what's the use of being in love if they can even defend and protect their love?

If the very own person doesn't want their protection?

Despite how much it agitate them to shout their thought they cant, whether with good ambition they have, they know for a fact that Hinata cannot promise something he can't stop, his instinct of being well kind of person cannot be stop by a meir words.

True to be told, being protected by him feels so good that they felt at cloud nine, it wasn't domineering but passionate and give a sense of protection. However they also want to give back, they want to protect him as well, but he pushes it off for independence... Its like he keep this built up wall between those that want him to at least depend even just a little bit to them.

They don't know whether its comes in experience that he doesn't seems to depend on someone when it comes to his problems, they could sense his trust in them.. They do but they feel that it wasn't enough, they could see the distance between them and to those around him in the same manner.

"They can't bring down something that so sturdy to keep them out, especially with they done."

"They'll bring it down in a matter of right time"

Same direction of affection, different situation, similar feelings. How can our Sunshine be able to recognize them as one, will he accept them.. Or would they be swallow with his rejection?