#20

"To be able to say this love of mine aloud... Will that be only a wish?"

He isn't a man with words at all, intimidating and his silent doesn't help that. Only few aren't bother of his appearance and silence and only few understand it.

Takanobu Aone

He wasn't one to be more than action, and even with action he takes time to think of it before doing so.

... Even with his friends he have this constant feeling of loneliness, being left out as if... That is until he met him.

One that he no everyone see that resembling the Sun itself, so bright so warm... Having this brilliant kindness and his shining aura around him.

One of the few people that understand his situation, one that is patiently understand his own language and actions. Person who see and understand what he is saying and wanting to say...

That being said, he couldn't make up a language or action he doesn't know and haven't done before... Love.

He just figure it out after having a constant thoughts of him and only him, having his heart skip a beat for the time he think of him... He figured it out with a help of his friends as well, he doesn't know is that is in the same situation as he is.

But in the end of figuring it out he couldn't and didn't have a chance to confess his love for him for some already did way before he did, only did he know it was already late hearing news of it.

Yet enraged to only learn that they broke up with unknown reason, he knows who's in the wrong without confrontation he saw it in their eyes, guilt, longing, and sadness.

What had happened for that to end?
What did they did?
Did he got hurt?
What did he react?

Many thoughts bother him when he learn about the broke up, mainly about him.

What did they do for Hinata to break it himself?

Him, who watches from the sidelines see things only few can, he knows half of the people there are like him eager to know, eager to confess, eager to get close to feel the warmth up close...

He just know that sooner or later he need to let his own emotions out for better words to express by action, if it's for him he'll do his best he'll do it till his limits

As he watch the only Sunshine that could lighten everything on its way.

For him, he'll surpass that limit.

Don't worry I'm still alive, just bit trouble of what to write to my other story, anyway stay safe to wherever you all may be, my Sundays🤗