#15

"..... How does it feels when the one you trust the most were the one that hurt you the most?.... Betrayal and anger... Will bubble up in you.
I̸͟͞t̸͟͞ o̸͟͞n̸͟͞l̸͟͞y̸͟͞ a̸͟͞ m̸͟͞a̸͟͞t̸͟͞t̸͟͞e̸͟͞r̸͟͞ o̸͟͞f̸͟͞ t̸͟͞i̸͟͞m̸͟͞e̸͟͞ b̸͟͞e̸͟͞f̸͟͞o̸͟͞r̸͟͞e̸͟͞ i̸͟͞t̸͟͞ o̸͟͞v̸͟͞e̸͟͞r̸͟͞f̸͟͞l̸͟͞o̸͟͞w̸͟͞..."
.
.
.
.
.

Hinata is now there, sitting looking up the night sky and looking at it it reminds him of 3 person 1 who he love dearly and 2 are the one he loved dearly.

He represent the Sun, one that shine bright always positive always smiling never will be seen sad on the outside..

While they represent the Night, Moon and Star.
His dear cousin Tobio represent the Night Sky although a bit dark he love how it makes him peaceful and safe a bit cold but in a loving way.

...
They represent the Moon and Stars, his now past lovers...

Tsukishima Kei his used to be Moon, salty, arrogant, cocky and mean. Though he's like that he used to give him the feeling of safety like how the Moon guide the travelers on the night.

Yamaguchi Tadashi his used to be Star, soft, caring, a bit timid and shy.
The stars accompany the lonely moon up in the sky and would come along with it no matter what.

The moon and star were always together like they are... While him? Like the Sun he represent with although bright... But were always been lonely.

The two no three are together but him he has no one to go with, on the day although there's the sky and clouds he's too far away from anyone.

He never set his heart on his sleeves never after it broke too many times from the past he learned to let go... But it never easy it wasn't and never did.
.
.
.
.

Why... Is it when I love someone they always do something that'll make me have to cut them off?.. Why is it always me?
Am I not really that worthy to love long?
Am I just temporary happiness?
Is love not for me? Am I really meant to be alone?
...
Should I just give love up?
As he ask himself looking up muttering the question that have been in his head.

Why are you asking that Sho, when you are more than that.
Someone from behind saw and heard what he said,
But Tobio...
Hinata already know without looking who it was as he continues to look up
You know things happen for a reason you said that to me before didn't you?
Kageyama said as he took a sit beside Hinata on the grass and also began staring at the night sky.
Yeah I did, I know, but... I'm just getting sick and tired...
Hinata as he lower his gaze

...yeah, I would too if I were in your place.. But I know you'll get through this.. Your strong after all and beside there's a lot of people that would give you love truly..
Kageyama agreed to it... As he look at Hinata who is looking at in front.

Hm, I guess so too I'll just have to wait.. For now I have to fix and heal myself...
Hinata look back at him with a bright smile that he love.

If it's only okay for me to tell you what I truly feel maybe I can give the love that you need...

Looking at the bright person although short he look up to him more than anyone as he clench his chest for his forbidden love he locked up for a very long time.
.
.
.
.
.

🙂
I want you all to suffer more in this story so~ hehe😇.