#27

◇A past to others but it doesn't mean they don't matter to them it just means that, they loved them but it didn't do well.

Must be really a great tradegy that he was a trouble magnet, I mean even if he wasn't at all involved to other's problems it seems to just go to him and cling to his path to get involve, just like now.

   Hinata is a great person true that's why people can't help but to surround him and get attached to him, however in light there's always dark he attract not only good but also those that wasn't at all. With that people cannot help but to just be protective of him, worry about him, they can't help it and he knows that.

Hinata knows that he was a tad bit naive and could be defenseless at times but he wasn't weak as people portray him as, he knows that and he do come out as one but that doesn't mean it erased that he is a human being, that he has his weakness and all, might also because he has a bad habit to just trust and be too friendly to others.

______________________________________

That's why being in a situation where he can be quite defenseless came around like right now,

He was surrounded not by 2 but 6 guys, 2 familiar faces also included which was the guys that was gonna hit on the managers but didn't because of him and now, it might be his turn.

Hi Cutie, remember us?

Um, I don't think I know you so please back off.

Wow calm down baby, we just wanna get to know you~

Right, and you're alone so what's the hurry for~?

I am in a hurry, I'll get going now.

As he was just about to turn in his line of sight he saw the girls not far from he was and he could just predict that the guys also saw the girls, as their attention was on them.

Well well well, isn't that your friends why don't we have fun with them aswell~
Ass1
Look at those shapes bro,
Ass2
Especially the one with black hair, just look at that titties!
Ass4
Just imagine-
Ass6
Yeah imagine,since you can't have them.
Hinata said that only they can hear
What the fuck did you say?
Ass 3 overhearing him with a scowl he faces Hinata.
Hm~ oh,I'm sorry did I not inform  you? My friends doesn't like dougebags like you.
Hinata provoked them more as he give them a knowing grin
...!
That was then Ass 5 didn't take it lightly and punch our sunshine on the right cheek (the audacity of this Ass).
Pfft,that's rile you guys up?a simple logic,lemme tell you this then,girls need useful things,useless trash like you aren't worth their time.
Hinata didn't mind the stinging sensation on his cheek as he let out a laughter,
Hahahaha,look at those faces,its like you just learn something new.
Hinata once again let out a low laugh as he look up the guys faces ,they look terrible as in,

As they were about to hit Hinata it seems like they were already seen and

Oi what's going on here!?
Life guards that survey around came to the commotion to see a pitiful orange teenager getting gang up by a group that was twice taller and larger than him, they also notice the bruise on his cheek,they could just guess what happen.
Are you alright lad? Could you tell us what happened?
One of them asked Hinata as they give a knowing stare at the guys, the poor boy was sobbing.
Hic, I was just minding my business when they suddenly came up to me and started forcing me to join them, they saw my friends and they also start talking bad things about them..
Hinata explained as he tries to make it as clear as he could between his sob as he could, making his image more pitiful
Hah!? That's a-
1 of the Asses was about to butt in when he was stopped by a stern stare and grip of the holding him and the life guards that he could clench his fist and glare at Hinata with anger and frustration.
Huhu, I just said that it wasn't right to talk about others like that and they hit me!..
Hinata continued as he let out in a way that says "it hurts and it was their fault, punish them" kind of way.
You bitc-
Another Ass was about to speak but was cut off too
Alright punks you're going with us to get banned from entering this area again,
Each of them were being held and push to go forward to the exist or so,

Before they all left they each gave a glare to him which Hinata saw behind his hands he gave them a satisfied grin as his eyes were in tears yet was daring and stating
I won.
They want to rush to him and wipe that grin off his face but they couldn't and it made them even more mad than they already is.
(As if it weren't your fault)

We'll get going now and take care of them alright? If you need treatment you can go to this beach clinic .
The one that was left asked Hinata who seems to calming a bit for he only got his tears being wipe by him
Yes sir, thank you so much.
Hinata gave a polite smile and appreciation,as the man left,Hinata turn without any hint of what happened and began walking away as if he just didn't get gang up and cried endless tears.

When he got back to rye others which saw the scene didn't utter a thing and just go on their things, well except a certain raven.

You really didn't give mercy huh.
Kageyama as they were taking a quick break did he started
Pff, I was even merciful to them.
Hinata gave a mocking laugh toward the Asses he encountered not long and reply
You just send them to I don't know where probably juvenile, and made them banned from entering here.
Kageyama stated shrugging his shoulders
And? They should have known that their actions gonna slap them back like a bitch, they should be grateful even more that I wasn't the one that slap them,you know how I can get mad.
Hinata arc an eyebrow as he reply, half justifying himself and his action and the same time not .
Yah yah, what did they said that get you so hoy headed anyway?
Kageyama roll his eyes at him and asked once again
Something that is utterly disrespectful that make me wanna cut their tongues and feed it to them,hmph woman should be worship not disrespect!
Hinata answered with great anger and he cross his arms,turn to the side and pout though he was truly angry though is satisfied of what he did.
They sure are unlucky to made Sho hear it, its been a while since he got like this.
Kageyama thought, truly its a rare occasion that Hinata would get so mad at people, he wouldn't even try and defend those guys nor do he say anything to the other actions, he could careless what's gonna happen to those guys after,
Just how dare they fucking touch him!
Is what he was mad about as he glance at Hinata's bruise cheek , he click his tongue at it.

He wasn't the only one.