#9

"Jealousy may be in the air but don't breathe too much, it'll hurt you so much🤗"

Hinata woke up in unfamiliar room, he sat up, stretch his arms and yawn. He blinks a couple of time, he looked around and saw the members things around only his members were missing.

Oh, your awake

Ennoshita said looking at Hinata who look back at him, he smile softly to him

"Yeah, how long have I been out?"

Since we arrived here you were still asleep so we didn't wake you up, for today the coaches said we have 3 days vacant after practice match today.

"Oh that's good then, did the practice match today ended already?"

Our team are already done, a few teams is isn't.

"Oh, I see hehehe"

Why you laughing? *chuckle

"Well, we haven't talk this long for a while now hehe so I just thought it was funny."

Hahaha, now that you mention it did, it just a lot happen that we didn't have.....

"Yeah"

The two laugh at that and take their time to bond again. They didn't even feel that few other members were outside listening to them and left.

Ennoshita's pov

Now the two aren't really close but because Hinata is a you know a sweet social butterfly, he would sometimes would go around and bond with everyone even before he dated anyone in and out of the team.
Ennoshita is one of the lucky people Hinata bond more.
Since for Hinata he isn't that much of a social, because besides the team he haven't seen him get close to others. Tanaka and Nishinoya, as well as Kinoshita and Narita he didn't see him became close with other members than them.
True he is close to the 3rd years as well as 1st but not much as 2nd maybe it's because they're the same year?
So because of that Hinata tried his best to get close, bond and cheer him up so he wouldn't feel much lonely when the others or the 2nds isn't around.

For ennoshita he knew that Hinata understand him better than anyone else especially, I mean he try to understand anyone but he makes him feel special that whenever he feel lonely it's either he go to Hinata or Hinata going to him on his own. You could just call it guilty pleasure lol.
For him Hinata is a social butterfly that'll try, and spread his pollens everywhere.

Pollen=lots of flowers.
Lot of flowers=happiness... Laughter
😆.

For him is one of his happiness, someone that could make his day, mood better, cheer him up.
Because of that he hopelessly fall in love with him too along with the others.
He didn't knew until one day he just realized it but before he could truly take it in he was late the others confess first to Hinata.
So he hid and bury the feelings to it won't hurt too much, though it didn't help much.
He tried to be happy for him and them, he tried his best to suppress his feelings for him.

So we he learned about what truly happen that made the sunshine end everything with his now ex's, he too was in rage, worry, sadness, and as well as hope.

He was in rage because he too trusted especially his teammates and friends to not hurt him.
Worry because he knows it can cause damage to Hinata, and for goodness it didn't.
Sadness because it cause Hinata sadness too he didn't know much sooner he couldn't comforted him.
Hope.... He knows that he isn't the only one in hope of having a chance.

He did feel somewhat happy but it was before he learned the entire thing.
He was happy he did, because he didn't have to hold in and suppress the feelings to confess what he truly feel.

Ennoshita who look at Hinata who laughed so dearly, he smiles he wants his smile to be bright, cheerful and full of life like this forever he wants to protect it...

Rush😅
Hope you all like it. 🤗