#12

It is another peaceful day, Hinata woke up surprisingly early so he did a morning jogging around the area. Hinata already finish going around those especial places that he might go to while being there yesterday so he knows his way back, so pretty much there's only low percent for him to get lost... I think.

As he jog he saw someone ahead of him also jogging. He knows that person it just that he isn't really close to him since one of his now ex's really hate him, he doesn't know why he figure that they are rival or something and because of that he couldn't get to know him more since every time he encounter the guy his now ex would drag him away or distract him.
He thought why not get friends with this guy I mean no one is stopping him now and it just a friendly way no one would get hurt... o⃘r⃘ s⃘o⃘ h⃘e⃘ t⃘h⃘o⃘u⃘g⃘h⃘t⃘.

He jog beside the guy and greet him brightly.

"Hey, Ushijima-san goodmorning"

....Hinata Shoyo, Goodmorning to you as well.

"Haha,Hinata or Shoyo is fine, no need to be formal with me"

...Hinata then, no need to be so formal to me as well.

"Okay,Ushijima! Oh and were you also having your morning jogging as well?"

Yes, I am

"Well, would you mind if I tag along with you? I'm also having mine!"

No, I wouldn't.

"That's great!"

(F, how do conversation works)

Both of the guys jog together, one having a comfortable bright expression while the other have a stonic having opposite in height, weight, wide, expression, personality and mind they sure have a eh combination.

𝗨𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Well, Hinata and him aren't really close close but he does see him as his equal especially since he defeat him and well having a gut to challenge him.

He admire his confidence, bright persona, and the way he smile...

It was new to him, the only person he felt equal is someone who clearly hate him. This one he doesn't hate him well he hate no one.. He can't understand his feelings at first he thought he was just a simple admiration but... He feel more than that it start with admiration but didn't stop there.

When he found out that the little sun were already in a relationship he felt a sting but he brush it off then when he found out that his now ex's broke up he felt happy, he didn't understand at all that he talk and consult to his mother who have more expression than he have he is similar to his father afterall while his mother is similar.... To 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

His mother gave him hints and well told him the most complicated thing in the world to feel..
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲.

His mother said what he must be feeling could be romantic feeling for this certain someone he is describing to her as she laugh to him for his discovery.

His mother felt happy for him must be because its new that he talk to her first, ask and spend time with her. She said and ask if she can meet this person.

From then on forward he observed him and as he do so he can confirm even by himself that he is in fact have been in love with this Sunshine, I mean its not like he haven't been 24 hours thinking of him, dreaming of him, or fantasize of him nope not at all.

And... When he and his now ex's got together its like his heart has been hammered by knifes and nails, though it wasn't really hellish to feel, he gave him a facade neutral face whenever he sees him they kinda have a short time whenever they meet because one he was in a relationship that time and one of his now ex's doesn't really like him.

When he got the news of them breaking up, he was delighted at the same time confused they look okay and happy... But one thing for sure..

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻.

3𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

The two had a very comfortable jog, Ushijima had been answering and also asking while Hinata does the same, they share and talk about topics they think about you know just getting to know each other.

For the very first time Ushijima have been constantly smiling, not very much too formal you can just say Hinata work his magic on him.

When they parted they exchanged numbers first, as they walk to their own way one have a happy smile as he always do as he skip his way to his teams room while the other have a rare soft smile a tinted pink ears as he held his phone looking at a certain someone phone number..

.
.
.
.
.

They didn't know is a lot of people saw the scene of them together and they certainly aren't please about it.

Sorry I have been updating I'm this story, I have a very lot of reasons hehe, so school start yay🙂, modules have arrived and author wanna end her life hahaha. I don't have much idea to put here since this is my first and only? Angst that I publish. Been lazy. I'm thankful that a lot of the SIMPs have their counterpart or rivals since they're also a fucking lot thank god. So yeah please expect that this will be a slow updated too. I'm sorry.🤗🤗