Chapter One

It had been two years since that fateful day that I was taken in by the Yakuza group—the Shie Hassaikai. The golden-eyed man, Kai Chisaki, also widely referred to as his alias Overhaul, ran the organisation. The man who once made my heart do backflips now was the reason behind my miserable excuse of a life and just being in his presence repulsed me to my very core.

I turned on the bed to look up at the ceiling of my room, just vacantly staring at the blank white canvas. My body felt so empty, the small hole in my chest now a gaping void. I was an emotionless shell. Kept in this world for one purpose and one purpose only, to please Kai.

I pushed myself up off the mattress so I was sat upright looking out to the rest of my room. It was kept extremely clean and very minimalistic—with Kai being a germaphobe the whole building was to be kept completely clean at all times. Anyone who broke this particular rule was severely punished.

My room consisted of plain white walls and ceiling, cold marbled white tiled flooring, a large four-poster bed covered with black silk linen and a small black wardrobe filled with an endless amount of clothes, all of which was chosen and paid for by my captor himself. It was a room void of all life.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed since someone had checked up on me, it must have been a good few hours at least. The sound of a key turning in the door brought me out of my thoughts. I quickly swung my frail legs around, placing my hands on the tops of my thighs, my feet hanging over the edge of the bed. My toes brushed ever so slightly against the cold tiles, sending chills up my body. I readied myself into the submissive position that Kai had insisted upon on the times that he decided to visit me.

The door swung open and a white-cloaked figure wearing the organisations signature plague mask—this was one being black with a golden trim and circular glasses to cover his eyes, walked into the room. My entire body relaxed at the sight.

"Go clean yourself up Mina, the boss is requesting to see you," Kurono snapped in his usual monotone manner, he stepped to the side of the door to allow me to pass by into the hallway.

"What does he want?" I asked hesitantly, already knowing the answer.

"He didn't say but I assume for the same reason that he usually wants to see you." A wave of nausea cut through me like a knife.

I just hope he wants a quick fuck and nothing else...

He shut the door behind us and continued to walk down the hallway, going back to his quiet self. After just a short walk through the labyrinth of corridors, we finally reached the bathroom.

Kurono turned to face me. "You have ten minutes, no more. Make sure you wash thoroughly. You wouldn't want to piss off the boss now would you?" I nodded my head silently before quickly skipping my way into the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and carefully placed them over the back of the chair that resided in the corner of the room. The chair that Kai had specifically asked for so that when I was showering he could come and observe, instructing me to put on a 'show for him' as he often called it, while he would sit back and pleasure himself. The thought had my stomach churning and I had to push down the sudden need to vomit at the foul memory.

The hot water from the shower shrouded me. I focused solely on the warming sensation of the water as it rained down onto my cold skin, instantly evaporating into a cloud of steam. Massaging a generous amount of shampoo into my scalp, I ensured that every strand of hair was covered by the sweet smelling soap. I stepped back under the cascading stream of water and ran my fingers through to remove the remaining shampoo and pesky knots that had formed through my night of constant tossing and turning. I squeezed a large amount of floral-scented soap onto my washcloth and started to scrub meticulously, making sure that every inch and crevice on my body was cleaned. My skin burned from the rough friction of the washcloth scrubbing against my delicate skin, turning it a light shade of pink.