The Cat's Whisper Chapter 2: Fear

"Where am I?" Nomika asked to herself. Terrified on what will happen next.

"Nomika, walk through this light please" the voice pleaded.

"Who are you?" asking, shaking terribly.

"Not important. Just walk through the light" the voice said.

Having second thoughts, she went through the light....

After a while...

"Nomika! Good thing you're alive! I thought your going die..." a woman told her while crying to hard.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Who are you woman and where's Kurotatsu?" Nomika said, full of anger.

"Don't you remember me? I'm Ms.Takahaka" trying to let Nomika remember things.

" Ms. Takahaka? Is that really you?" questioning herself quietly.

"Hate to break it on you, but..." sweat fell from her forehead, thinking if Nomika will be shocked if Nomika knows the truth.

"What is it?" Nomika's eyes widened.

"You and your pet cat was in coma for at least 4 years already.. Right after the accident happened" Ms. Takahaka stood up firmly right infront of Nomika.

"Please continue Ms. Takahaka" Nomika said.

"You were the first one.. I'm afraid your cat will not survive" regrets that Ms. Takahaka said that to Nomika.

"No! Kurotatsu will survive!" shouting to Ms.Takahaka. Hoping that Kurotatsu will survive.

After 3 hours......

Ms. Takahaka left Nomika in the room. Nomika was waiting for Kurotatsu to wake up. But then....

"Nomika..." the voice was heard again.

"Who really are you?!?!?!" Shouting as if she is the only person in this world. 

The lights of Nomika's room were turned off. Doors and windows were locked. Then fear brought Nomika into the dark side of the voice. 

"Death" the voice whispered to Nomika.

Nomika then, with widened eyes, felt that a teardrop fell from her eyes.

Meanwhile at Ms. Takahaka....

"Doctor! Kurotatsu's heart rate is falling!" The nurse hurriedly called the doctor's attention.

"From the rate 130bp, it fell to 90bp!" shocked by the falling rate.

"90bp.....86bp... Doctor it's really falling harshly!  What should we do?"

"We have to...." the doctor thought of the answer.

"We have to put him to sleep"

Everyone was shocked by the doctor's decision.

At the same time...

"Please don't do it!" Nomika pleaded with fear.

The voice then started to count of in descending order....

"10...."

"9...."

"8...."

"7...."

"6...."

"5...."

"4...."

"3...."

"2...."

"1...."