The Cat's Whisper Chapter 19: The Boy from Hell

Munch. Munch. Munch....

After a while...

"Mom! Do we still have snacks in the fridge?" Nomika asked, hoping for more food.

"Sorry honey! We're out of your delicious snacks. Want me to buy some?" her mother asked to get Nomika to cheer up.

"Please mother! Please, please, please." Nomika begged.

"I'm going to the supermarket to buy you some food. Stay inside the room Nomika" her mother ordered.

"Yes mom!" Nomika replied.

"You too Kurotatsu, guard Nomika" Ms. Takahaka added.

"I will Ms. Takahaka" Kurotatsu replied with a smile.

"Next time I want you to call me Linda. Calling me by my surname makes me look older, okay?" she asked.

"Oh, okay then" Kurotatsu said, giggling.

The door opened and shut by Linda. Kurotatsu felt uneasy when the wind entered the room. He took a deep sigh and closed his eyes. He relaxed and talked to himself.

"Be focused Kurotatsu! You must relax now but you have to trust your instinct and be prepared" he said to himself, slapping his cheeks repeatedly.

Meanwhile at Nomika's room...

Nomika was seating in a moving chair, infront of her computer desk. Focusing really hard. Thinking things with complete attention. She let her head rest on the table infront of her, when suddenly....

"Nyaaaaa!" Nomika shouted, suddenly stood up from her seat.

Kurotatsu was then drinking coffee. At the time he heard the scream, he was shocked. Because of it, his coffee fell on his clothes ( Author: It better be super hot! Kekekekekekeke  (゜▽゜;) ). He suddenly went up to Nomika's room and opened the door.

"Nomika, are you alright?" Kurtatsu asked.

"What do you mean alright?!?!?! You kept me hungry for many days when we were at the other world plus hungry day when we fought Yuri! I'm never gonna be okay" Nomika said, all slugged up.

"I'm just gonna fetch you a coffee" Kurotatsu said, walking away from the door to the staircase.

The door slammed and Kurotatsu felt some thing strange. He knocked on the door and tried to unlock the door knob.

"Nomika! Open the door!" Kurotatsu shouted, still trying to open the door.

Meanwhile...

The windows were shuttering, light bulbs were flashing until it was burnt out. A gust of wind was formed. Leaving Nomika speechless, the gust left out shadows and formed a human.

"Wh...Who....Who are you.... suppossed... to.. be?" Nomika asked, trembling with fear.

"The one who will kill you for sure, I am Toshihara or I would likely to say the boy from hell" Toshihara said, glaring at her, ready to feast on her blood.

Will it be the end? Or Nomika will reveal something from this guy?

Next Chapter: The Cat's Whisper Chapter 20: Digging it up