The Cat's Whisper Chapter 21: What Is The Reason?

"Guuaahh! Guahhh!" a baby cried.

"Where... Where am I?" Nomika asked.

"Hey big brother! I'm challenging you to a fight!" a little girl shouted.

"Wait... Is this... My past?" Nomika asked.

There was a sudden stillness of the pictures when a boy stood behind Nomika.

"You see little sister, I came here for a purpose." a boy said.

Nomika turned around and was shocked to found his long lost brother standing covered in blood.

"Brother? Is that you?" Nomika asked.

Lights suddenly turned off and flashed after a while.

"Why am I tied all of a sudden?" Nomika shouted out.

"Easy... To be killed.." her brother said with his red glaring eyes.

When Nomika's brother walked inside the lighted area he tore his skin apart and transformed into a dragon.

"Brother, is this the reason why...." Nomika was about to ask.

"Now, now... shhhh.. be quiet. You don't want me to be a dizzy dummy before eating you, right?" her brother said.

"Hey you! You should stop scaring the little child." a girl exclaimed.

"Oh isn't that Aya. Welcome!" Nomika's brother said.

"Corny.. -_- Now get out of here!" Aya shouted, ordering Nomika's brother.

"Brother! Don't leave me here, please!" Nomika shouted, begging.

Her brother didn't mind her.

"Brother! Save me from her! Please!" Nomika shouted again.

This time her brother looked around and attacked Aya.

"Graaaahhh! Why are you doing this?!?!" Aya questioned.

"Because you're hurting my little sister! I joined this hell of yours because I want to save her!" her brother said.

Aya formed a mist sword and slashed it on Nomika's brother. Spitting out blood, Nomika's brother continued to explain why must he do this.

"She was still a little girl, when I promised I'll protect her. Now I can't even make that promise."  her brother said, losing to much blood.

"Brother don't push yourself!" Nomika began to cry.

"What is the reason?!... What is the reason?!?! Tell me!"

"I was forced to join this... I did it to protect and sav you from evil" her brother replied.

"Shut your mouth and die already!" Aya said out loud while stabbing Nomika's brother.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Nomika shouted.

"Goodbye... little... sister...... I'll...continue...my..promise....." her brother said, fading with the air.

"Why?!?! Why do you have to kill him?!?!?! He's my only family left you know!!!!" Nomika screamed,full of hatred and anger, while crying hard.

"Oh dearie me.. Then I have to kill you then." Aya said, glaring at her. 

Aya attacked and was able to hit something. Nomika shouted as loud as she could. But then a teenage boy guarded Nomika and fell.

"Kurotatsu!!"

Will they be able to handle Aya with a situation like this?

Tune in to the next chappie

The Cat's Whisper Chapter 22: My Past