The Cat's Whisper Chapter 26: Big Lie

[Nomika's View]

I kept on talking to Kurotatsu when a headache crossed my mind. -_- Shheeeessshhh! When will this stop! TT^TT. I can't bear it.

"Kuro-kun"

"Yep. What is it?"

"Headache -_-"

"Normal or the other?"

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NORMAL OR OTHER?!?!?!?! Seriously, is it really important if it's the headache that other people feels?!?!

There was a long pause when Aaron jumped on the scene.

"I guess a little headache will be cool" Aaron said that while glaring at me.

What is his problem? -o-.

"What are you doing here Aaron?"

"I'm totally not Aaron. I'm his twin, Ron. Sorry if I was to rude to use my twin's name."

We stood there glaring at each other. Waiting for Ron to speak up.

To let him speak up, I asked the question that is always lurking inside my head.

"If you're Ron, where's Aaron?"

"Don't you remember? You left him at the house. Living in misery because you left him behind."

"Wrong....."

"I'm his brother Nomika! How the hell you know something about him?"

"He died last year from a car accident you idiot."

"Nope...... Aaron's at the house"

"No! I saw him died at a car accident. I saw him die with my own two eyes" tears ran down my face. I really saw him died there.

-------Flashback-------

"No! I'm not your maid or any other thing that you can control around! I'm leaving! I don't want to remember you! I'm leaving this friendship behind."

I turned around and walked slowly while crying.

"Stop!"

I stood right infront of his eyes.

"What is it now!?!?"

He suddenly pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. Kissed me in the forehead and stepped back.

"Idiot! Don't step backward any further!"

"Goodbye Nomika... Sorry if I treated you that way."

Those were his last words. They told me that he was on a state of 'dead on arrival'.

-------Flashback end-------

"Wrong....."

"Whatda?!?!?"

"We just acted that way."

"What do you mean?"

"He is alive."

"No! It can't be"

"We acted that story. The one that is ordering you around, it was me. You just can't tell the difference, don't you?"

I can't move. I don't want to move. I was filled with torture. Why did I do that? I can't stop crying. I want to return back time.

"Where is he then Ron?"

"At the house. We'll meet up later, after dismissal. I'm gonna let you see him."

We studied and studied and studied.

*RRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG*

We met up with Ron and went to their house.

[Kurotatsu's View]

We were just talking when Aaron showed up.

He told us that he is Ron. Aaron's twin. He told us everything that he wants us to know.

After everything he let us see Aaron.

After a long time if driving. We saw a teenage boy sitting at an elegant chair.

He suddenly spoke up.

"Hello Nomika ^_^ Long time no see." He told us with a cheerful smile and tone.

What happened to Aaron and why did Ron brought them there?

Tune in to the next chappie.

The Cat's Whisper Chapter 27: Heaven's Cry