The Cat's Whisper Chapter 20: Digging It Up

"I was just walking beside the road way. It was already 10:00 in the night. Nobody thought that I was still awake. I passed through a dark tunnel. After a while, I was not on the next road. Instead, I was in the devil's den. Lurking me to the depths of the demon's cry. Making me darker than me. Letting me forget what I used to be. They ate my whole body up. Leaving me but dust. Not even a single vein was left. After these things, I destroyed my life. Killed my parents, friends, and anything that bumps in my way. Now, I got things to settle with you Nomika. It's payday time and I want to kill you and eat you up."

Nomika stood up, shaking. She wasn't able to move an inch.

The door slammed and Kurotatsu was inside. 

"Too late" Toshihara said,giggling.

Black mirror stabbed Nomika.

Leaving blood all-over the place.

Nomika fainted and it was up for Kurotatsu to fight Toshihara but then...

"Mommy? Daddy? Big brother? Where are you guys?"

"We're right here Nomika" her mother said, reaching her hands.

"No! Why are you fading? Please! Don't leave me here! I don't wanna be alone." Nomika said, crying really hard.

Suddenly, a big banging sound were heard and Nomika was finally awake.

"Good thing you're still here with me. Thank you, I thought I already lost you" Kurotatsu said, hugging and crying on Nomika.

"Stop with this nonsense!" Toshihara shouted. 

"I'll definitely kill you this time!" Toshihara suddenly formed a devil's circle and placed it below Nomika's feet.

Nomika stood there, trembling.

"Afraid are.." Toshihara said but before he could speak up, Nomika talked.

"You miss your old self, aren't you?" 

"I don't miss it! It was full of damn things that can be replaced!" 

"You missed your life, don't cha? Takuya?"

"How did you know about my past name"

"I took care of you. When you told me you killed everyone, I was the only one left for you to kill."

Takuya gasped.

"When we lost you, we were full of hope in getting you back. After a long wait, you weren't able to return. Your parents are going nuts just to find you, yet they didn't gave up on you. They told me that you were their angel. A little boy from above that brought joy to them."

Takuya returned from his original form and calmed down. Nomika ran towards him and hugged him. 

"Remember this Takuya, I will kill the one who did this to you" Nomika said, full of anger.

Meanwhile... 

"Master, you know what this means, don't you?" a girl demon asked.

"Don't be in a hurry Aya, all I heard was killing me and I liked that" the voice said.

"Aya, I'm sending you to earth so you can kill and steal the soul of Nomika." the voice added.

"As you wish master" Aya replied.

What will now happen to Nomika? Will it's result be more than worst?

Tune in for the next chapter of The Cat's Whisper

The Cat's Whisper 21: Mist-teriously