The Cat's Whisper Chapter 4: The Real Him

It was night time, Kurotatsu thought of it over and over again whether to tell it or not.

Nomika felt Kurotatsu awake.

" Kurotatsu, why are you awake?" asked Nomika

"Awake to tell you the truth" Kurotatsu said.

"Did I just hear you speak?" Nomika was shocked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was a long pause and then,

"Yes you did Nomika" answering Nomika's question fearless.

"That's cool, a talking cat" Nomika then giggled.

"You were talking to my brother" Kurotatsu spoke up immediately.

"Who's your brother?" Nomika asked fervently.

"The one that whispered 13 at you. The voice that you have been hearing when I was in the state of coma. The voice which you sold your life" he answered.

"So you know about all of that? Tell me... Who are you,really?" Nomika then questioned Kurotatsu.

"I'm the twin brother of the voice you have been talking eversince. I was trapped when I was just a toddler in this cat body." he answered sincerely.

"Well then, what is your purpose here?" she asked.

.

.

.

.

Kurotatsu took a deep breath and told her 

"To save you from my evil twin" enacting courageous to Nomika even though very afraid. 

"How can you save me from your evil twin if you, yourself, are trapped in a cat's body?" curiously asking Kurotatsu.

"You have to help me become human. Please help me Nomika" Kurotatsu then pleaded.

"I would love to help you but, how?" Nomika asked him very serious

"There's this medicine that could cancel trap magic. Only that could turn me back to human." Kurotatsu saddened for he knows that it is impossible to get the medicine.

"Where is it located?" Nomika then was worried.

"No species of herb is available here on this place. We call it the Sakuretsu herb." he said

"Sakuretsu, Sakuretsu.. I know where to buy that species of herb!" Nomika then shouted with joy.

"Now the ingredients for that medicine would be the Sakuretsu herb and hot water" Kurotatsu said, full of hope to return back to normal.

"-_- Is that all? We'll do it first thing in the morning. Good thing it's not yet school days." Nomika took a sigh.

After a while....

They bid good night and fell asleep....

Dream of Nomika....

"Why are you cutting the strings? You're cheating!" Nomika shouted

"I'm cutting it because I really want to eat your soul. Sip the blood of fear in your heart." the voice said.

"Stop it now!" Nomika shouted.

Meanwhile....

"Nomika wake up! It's just a bad dream!" Kurotatsu said so Nomika will be awake.

Nomika then woke up, very terrified.

"My brother showed you a dream?" he asked.

"Yep, let's get on with these herb of yours.. Let's go!" Nomika full of pride told it to Kurotatsu.

They arrived at the herb store and luckily found the last Sakuretsu herb. After paying, they immediately went home.

"So when are you going to drink it?" Nomika asked desperately.

"12:00 in the midnight" he said.

They waited for 12:00 in the midnight. Nomika then prepared the herb and the hot water in the bowl. She gave it to Kurotatsu.

Kurotatsu prayed at the bowl and began to drink it. There was a sparkle of light. Nomika then ended being blind for the meantime.