The Cat's Whisper Chapter 30: Will it be the end?

Author's Note: I will reduce the story up to this chapter ONLY. Thanks for supporting me guys! I have two up-coming stories. Mr. Violin (tagalog) and Closed curtains in 705 days (english). I appreciated all your votes, likes, share, and support. Hope you'll do this to my next two stories.

Story so far...

Nomika and Kurotatsu already killed the remaining knights of hell and will be facing ' the voice'.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" the voice said while chuckling.

"Kagiharu.. Brother.... Why did you do this?" Kurotatsu said with a disappointed tone.

"Why is that? Simple. I want power. Stronger than anybody."

" That doesn't answer your problems!"

Nomika focused and tried to remember everything in the past.

"He trapped me in this cat's body."

"He cursed us."

"He destroyed his family and life just for power"

"I am the voice that you are hearing Nomika. Actually, that's my good side. I am just here to eat souls." Kagiharu suddenly said.

Nomika sighed and withdrawed her sword, full of anger.

Trying to kill Kagiharu, Nomika and Kurotatsu fought with their might and strength.

When there was a sudden flash....

[Nomika and Kurotatsu's View]

I see... So we killed Kagiharu.

Also, we were killed by him....

At least, we will be together. 

Forever? For Eternity? For Infinity?

Nobody can say. 

Just as long as you are with your loved one, you don't give a care about time.

Now we're in the skies. We'll be guarding for the next victim. Until evil has stopped it's course.

The End..