The Cat's Whisper Chapter 24: Aaron

Story so far.....

Nomika and Kurotatsu finally got home and had their rest for awhile. The next day, as Nomika and Kurotatsu entered the school, they had a new student named Aaron. Nomika feels a bit of discomfort when she and Aaron's eyes where locked on each other.

[ Nomika's View]

Great! -_- We have a new classmate. As the usual ways, the girls flirting him. Boys hate him. Been used to it.

* RIIINNNNGGGGG*

Good thing the bell rang because I am already hungry. I went to my usual place, where Yuko and I met. I heard a thump so I stood up and shouted.

"Who are you!?!? Show yourself" while pointing a fork...... Anywhere..

[ Author's Note: she really is defensive don' t ya think?]

"Relax! It's just me. Plain old Kurotatsu."

"I thought you were somebody else"

We turned to silence. We waited....

Waited....

And waited....

[Kurotatsu's View]

So I guess a new classmate. More like a disturbance. I can sense a dark aura hidden inside him. Oh well, can't blame our teacher for not seeing it.

*RIIINNNNGGGGG *

It's already lunch?!?!? O_______O

Why the heck can I feel time?!?!? It seems like it was just math a while ago. Boy, time flies fast.

Huh????

Where is she going now???

Better follow her.

So.... Yeah, I followed her at the rooftop. I hit the door knob so Nomika caught me spying on her.

"Who are you?!?! Show yourself"

Seriously? With a fork? -_____-

I can't stop laughing in my head so I walked through the open door.

"Relax! It's just me. Plain old Kurotatsu."

"I thought you were somebody else"

There was a deep silence. I want to entertain you. Talk with you. You're a teen so maybe you'll like the topic to be 'love'.

"Nomika?"

"Yeah?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Have you loved someone before? Or maybe now?"

Your face was all red when I asked you that. My heart's beating faster than ever before. I have loved someone before and now. If you could just know what are my feelings for you.

If you could.....

Just...

Know....

[Nomika's View]

There was a deep yet terrible and a killjoy of silence. I can't speak up. Am I just terrified or shy? I suppose so.

Silence.....

Silence.....

Silence.....

Silence.....

Silence.....

"Nomika?" well that was shocking. Gives the creep out of me. -_-

"Yeah?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Have you loved someone before? Or maybe now?"

Why the heck did you asked that? T^T Am I red all-over? I can't answer that! Or maybe.... I do....

"I........loved someone before"

"Really?? How did it felt?"

"Well for a starter, it feels a bit hard. Providing all your partner's needs. But as long as you keep your relationship for years, you'll learn more how life would be so worthless without him..... Or her"

"Nomika may I ask a 'deep heart' question?"

[Author's note: deep heart means sincere. In case you don't know what it means]

"What is it?" what question was made in your mind that made you ask me deep heartfelt?

"Please answer this.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Who is he and what happened with the two of you that made you so sad that even I can feel?"

"He..... Was.... Aaron....."

"Aaron? Our classmate???"

I simply nodded.

Who really is Aaron and what happened between them?

Tune in to the next chappie

The Cat's Whisper Chapter 25: That Day