The Cat's Whisper Chapter 5: Battle between Light and Dark

Kurotatsu became a man (Don't worry he already have clothes when he became man). Ms. Takahaka saw a dark shadow of a man and thought that Nomika is in danger.

She decisively went inside, without knowing something about this, and smacked Kurotatsu with a broom. 

Nomika then let Ms. Takahaka calmed down.

When Ms. Takahaka calmed down,

"Tell me Nomika, what happened here? curiously asked Nomika.

Nomika then told the whole story. She started at the day when she woke up from the state of coma and ended with the voice.

Ms. Takahaka then was shocked after hearing the whole story.

"Don't worry dear. I'm here to support you" Ms. Takahaka said.

"Thank You Ms..." Nomika then said

but 

"Call me your mother Nomika" Ms. Takahaka pleaded

Nomika's eyes widened. Full of trust to her foster mother, she then realised that a human being is still there for her.

"Sleep tight. I don't want you to be late for tomorrow" her mother said to her.

The next day...

.

.

.

"Nomika! It's time for breakfast!" her mother shouted from downstairs.

"Coming mother! Let's go Kurotatsu. You should eat your cat.... Oh I forgot" she hurriedly got down.

"I'll be following you" Kurotatsu said, then smiled.

As they got down, they ate their breakfast.

And then... 

"Mom, I forgot my I.D!" she then remembered.

"Go get it. Your I.D. is important." her mother told her.

Nomika went upstairs to get her Identification Card and went down.

While going downstairs, her shoestring was untied.

Without knowing it, she stepped on the shoestring and tripped. 

But then, Kurotatsu catched her from mid-air.

"Uh... >////< thanks Kurotatsu" Nomika thanked Kurotatsu.

">///< No prob :">" Kurotatsu then answered back.

He putted Nomika down. Nomika then bid goodbye to everyone and went to the school bus.

Inside the school bus...

 "Is it quiet or it is just my imagination?First time I have seen this school bus so quiet" Nomika asked to herself.

The whole trip was so quiet like nothing changed with their lives.

After 15 minutes...

They arrived at their school.

Nomika immediately went to her classroom.

The classes started out just fine.

At lunch break...

 She went to the roof top of the school. Without knowing it, Kurotatsu was following her.

She ate her lunch and rested for a while.

While resting...

Nomika heard the wind, rustling in her ears, and was terrified. 

She didn't know what pushed her to be terrified.

Kurotatsu felt Nomika's state. 

"Terrified, aren't we?" Kurotatsu said to himself.

Nomika then hears a whisper that says life and death.

Repeatedly hearing this set of words, she went to her classroom immediately. 

The class started again...

The teachers we're happy to see Nomika performing outstandingly in her studies.

Nomika then told her teachers "It's just another day of school"

After classes...

She went inside the school bus and was not happy. Why? The students started with their noisy attitudes... Again.

Halfway to Nomika's house...

The school bus stopped. The students left in the school bus were sleeping. Confused on what is already happening, she stepped out of the bus. Nomika then saw the man again. This time the man is holding a different thing.

She couldn't see the things clearer so she took a wild guess. Shouting it to the man.

"Hey there! What are you holding?" Nomika asked the man.

"Just a sword to kill you" the man said.

The man withdrawed the sword and started running to Nomika.

A slash of swords were heard.

She fell. Her eyes we're closed, frightened and shocked that she heard a slash of metals. It shouldn't happen because she isn't made of steel.

Nomika tried to look and saw Kurotatsu guarding her. 

"Run while you can walk. This man can trip you through your shadows" Kurotatsu ordered Nomika.

Nomika tried to stand but she can't move. The only thing she can do is talk.

"I'm sorry I'm afraid I can walk at the time being. I can only talk." she said to him, at a very disappointed tone.

Kurotatsu sighed.

Nomika saw Kurotatsu glowing of white while the man had the side of black.

She asked to herself "Is this the warning I have heard a while ago, at the rooftop?"

"My mission is to kill that girl who sold her life to my master" the man said to Kurotatsu.

"Let's see if that's possible. As long as I'm breathing, I'll be guarding her until she dies" Kurotatsu said, full of anger in his face.