The Cat's Whisper Chapter 18: Failing Record

Kurotatsu was breathing hard.

Controling his blood flow. 

"Kuro...tat....su..." Nomika said, about to cry.

"Hey there goodie girl! You might wanna explain about what is the reason behind our break up, I mean me and Kagiharu." Yuko said, looking at her steadily.

"What do you mean? That's right, he told me that he is already free to go out with other girls, now that he isn't clinging on you anymore. Am I correct Yuko?" Nomika replied, catched a deep sigh.

"You really are a mean girl aren't you? Well, be ready for this! Myto Metalica!" Yuko shouted.

Nomika was able to dodge the attack and withdraw her sword.

"A sword will not flinch me darling. You needed more push if you're going to use that. Tell you something, I contracted with a metal spirit." Yuko said.

"I ain't afraid. We are going to finish this now!" Nomika replied, full of anger.

"Metallic Cranium!" Yuko said, pointing her arms at Nomika.

Metals began crawling on Nomika's feet until she can't move and reaches on her shoulders.

"So fast.. I really can't move an inch!" Nomika said to herself.

Kurotatsu yelled loudly and caught their attention.

"Kurotatsu, don't move! You'll lose more blood!" Nomika shouted, concerned.

"But I feel so useless while you're there thrusted with metal" Kurotatsu said, pulling himself together.

"Stop with the lovely doves, You are going to die now!" Yuko shouted, pointing a gun on Nomika's head.

"No, don't kill her Yuko!" Kurotatsu said, full of hate.

"Too late, young boy." Yuko said, clicking the gun three times and hitted on Nomika's head.

Suddenly...

"You should think before you talk little girl" Nomika said with a serious face.

"I'd rather not... Thinking is too old" Yuko said, whimsically.

Light suddenly beamed and flow of their blood was rushing. Moving fast and wasn't able to follow. Flashing and clashing with each other. Leaving others with blood and wounds. Filling them with hope and regrets in killing each other. Leaving no choice but to force their might and strength to do it. The will to let their sworn enemies dug their own graves. 

Kurotatsu was amazed by Nomika's power. 

He fully regrets what he had done to fool her on the other world.

Nomika ended their battle with a wound on Yuko's face. A slashed shape that will not cure that easily.

"This ain't the end princess, I'll be coming back for more twist and blood" Yuko said while stepping back on the dark side.

Nomika was released from the metals and went to Kurotatsu. She asked if Kurotatsu was okay and answered with a deep smile. They went home after the battle and rested.

Meanwhile...

"You imp! Why did you let her win?!?!" the voice asked, furious.

Yuko was smashed by the voice and couldn't stand.

"NEXT TIME, DON'T EVER DISAPPOINT ME AGAIN OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU THE SECOND TIME AROUND!" the voice shouted with anger.

"Yes master!" Yuko said, crying heavily and full of hatred.

Will this twist in the story become disastrous or not? Will this be an end to Nomika and Kurotatsu' lives? Worst of all, will it be the end of the world?