The Cat's Whisper Chapter 27: Heaven's Cry

[Nomika's View]

We entered the house then there I saw a man sitting in an elegant chair. -_- Who the fudge is he anyway?

"I see that Ron made you come here."

I know that voice. O_______O

Processing........

Processing........

Processing........

Processing........

Processing........

-------Flashback-------

"Hello! ^_^"

"Are you shy?"

"Let's be friends!"

-----end of flashback-----

[Author's Note: the voice is from Aaron]

"Aaron?" I asked with a bit of sad-ile* face.

* sad-ile means sad and smile

I was still unsure but I can't be mistaken. He already died in a car accident. Saw and heard everything about him.

"Well, I thought you already forgot about me Nomika. Isn't that what you said when we broke up?"

I didn't answer back. I didn't mind what he asked me. All I know is that Aaron is alive.

Aaron stood up and a glow of light lit up his face. He still have the same face I knew. Still, I have no feelings for him now. Kuro-kun is the one I love.

It seems that Aaron is behaving wierd.

"Nomika!" Aaron called and kneeled in front of me.

"Can you be mine again? Please say yes!"

He was crying at that time.

I looked at Kurotatsu and he looked back.

[Kurotatsu's view]

We got inside the house and we saw Aaron.

From the very start, he seems to have a very different behavior. I can sense it.

Both Nomika and Aaron saw each other. I kinda feel jealous...T^T.

Aaron walked forward and suddenly kneeled infront of Nomika. O.O

"Can you be mine again? Please say yes!"

WHAAAAATTTTTT?!?!?!?!

Processing......

Processing......

Processing......

Processing......

Him and her? Again?!?!?!

Nomika looked back. I think she's giving me a message that I can't understand.

She turned her attention back to Aaron.

Then there was a deep silence....

"No Aaron. Even though I'm happy that you're still alive, I don't want to belong in this family again" she said.

Even though it's kinda hurtful, I feel happy for myself.

"Nomika watch out!" Aaron shouted as he protected Nomika from bullet shots.

[Nomika's View]

"No Aaron. Even though I'm happy that you're still alive, I don't want to belong in this family again" I spoke up.

He can't stop begging. I can't even push myself to love him anymore. TT-TT. I have become so numb. I felt so heartless.

"Nomika watch out!" Aaron shouted. He went to my back and protected me from bullets. He fell and smiled. I went to him and let his head lay down on my hips.

"Nomika, I just want you to.........know......."

"Don't push it Aaron!" I started crying hard.

"I..... Love........... You........... I promise.......to........pro.....tect......you.......ev.....en.....if......I.....am..........al.....rea........dy......de......ad........"

"No! You will not leave me."

I saw Kurotatsu and Ron followed the suspect but they lost tract with it.

"Go.........od..........bye...........my........de....arest........He.....aven's........Cry......."

Those were his last words. I was prepared to be friends with him.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM AWAY?!?!?!?" I shouted as hard as I could to release my anger.

-------Flashback-------

"Hello Nomika!"

"Hi Aaron ^_^"

"Since we are officially together, I want to call you Heaven's Cry :D"

"Why?"

"You'll know someday."

---------End of flashback-------

Now I know why he wants me to call 'Heaven's Cry'. I was his pillow. Heaven's Cry is a legendary story where in all of the humankind started crying and the skies are absorbing their sadness to form rain. The rain will be used to wash away people's sadness and make them happy again.

-----Day of Aaron's burial----

I didn't went to the ceremony. Kurotatsu and I went to his grave and offered flowers. We talked with Aaron because we all know he's still sitting in his grave. We spent almost all of the day.

We went home and wrote a letter for Aaron.

Dear Aaron,

I was so speechless when you saved me. Thank you so much. I want to return our friendship. Hope that we will be good friends again even though you're now a ghost. Thank you for the love that you gave to me.

Good bye, Aaron.

Tune in for the next chappie

The Cat's Whisper Chapter 28: Killing Spree