The Cat's Whisper Chapter 3: The Promised Time of Life

" Take my life as an exchange for Kurotatsu!" Nomika shouted and pleaded to the voice.

"Just what I want to hear from a loving teenage girl" greedily fooling Nomika.

"Just take my life" Nomika said while crying.

She had never loved a living like this.

" Ok then, Nomika" the voice said, then was left untraced.

Meanwhile....

"Doctor, Kurotatsu's bp is climbing fast!" the nurse said with joy.

The doctor was so shocked to hear that Kurotatsu's bp is going up also to know that he is awake.

Never had seen such miracles, the doctor told Ms. Takahaka that she could bring Kurotatsu with her. The doctor took a sigh, then they dispatched them.

"Nomika, I have a surprise for you!" Ms.Takahaka proudly said to Nomika.

"Kurotatsu! I missed you big boy.." Nomika was crying so hard to know that the both of them survived.

Nomika took a couple of test and they were sent home.

While walking....

"Putting my life on the line just for this beautiful cat. What a wierdo me" talking to herself.

There was something. Something she can't explain. Whispering the number 13 at her ears. Trying to get out of that state, she saw a man when she turned around.

The man was holding 13 pieces of thread, one meter long to be exact, and a pair of scissors. 

The man gave a big grin to Nomika...

Alas! They arrived at the house. She didn't told Ms. Takahaka about what is happening while she was inside in the hospital and also about the man.

They all bid good night at each other... 

Nomika was about to sleep when she saw a shadow.. The same shadow form of the man a while ago.

Then the voice said "It's me, the voice, the whisperer... I'm just here to let you remember how many years you still have left to live"

"Scaring me isn't a good job either. So 13 years left to live, I'll take that agreement." Nomika said, not afraid on what the voice will do next.

" I promise the 13 years of life of Nomika... 13 years. After that, I think I should take your soul gruesomely. More than the accident I have let you feel" after saying that, the voice left Nomika.

After 1 hour...

"13 years... Maybe I should tell Nomika the truth..." Kurotatsu talking to himself, having second thoughts if he should tell Nomika the truth.