The Cat's Whisper Chapter 12: The Ritual

Nomika went downstairs after starring outside.

"Nomika, you look tired. something happened?" Kurotatsu asked.

"Something did happen in my dreams. My destiny became a thriller in my life." she said.

"Nomika, I'm going to the mall. Do you want to come with me?" her mother asked.

"Nahh. I don't want to. I'm tired mom." she replied.

"Okay dearie. Kurotatsu take care of her" her mother ordered Kurotatsu.

"I will. Don't be in a rush. We'll be fine." Kurotatsu said, seriously.

Ms. Takahaka went outside and closed the door.

Kurotatsu suddenly said "Nomika, we should perform a ritual."

"What kind of ritual?" Nomika asked in a twitch.

"It's unknown but it kinda tells you your future" Kurotatsu said, saddened that he will allow Nomika to see her future.

"Let's perform this ritual Kurotatsu. I need to see the future. My future... So I could be prepared." Nomika said.

Kurotatsu held her hands and started praying the ritual. There was a ray of light covering the both them.

After a while...

"Where am I? Why is it so bright?" Nomika asked covering her eyes.

"Inside a dream, Nomika" a voice from a light said.

"A dream? Wait, so this is all just a dream?" Nomika asked.

"A different one" the voice(brightness) replied.

"How come that it is a different one? Who are you? A god or something?" Nomika asked.

"First of all, you can't leave this dream unless you do what I say. I am Asuza. I am the goddess in an island called Krousha." Asuza said.

"How the heck did I arrived here?" Nomika asked.

"Do you remember about the ritual? You got in here because of that. You will be trained by Kurotatsu on how to focus your energy to enable the spirit in you. Prepare yourself" Asuza said.

Nomika closed her eyes. 

Suddenly...

Nomika felt a change in the wind.

"Get up!" Kurotatsu yelled with a light aura. 

She rose up slowly and widened her eyes.

Nomika saw her bluish white aura and asked

" What's with this aura Kurotatsu?"

"Sleeping powerful elements. So you have five of 'em. We must wake up you element inside you to perform a unison combat." Kurotatsu said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I can sense the future Nomika. You musn't always be saved by me. You must learn how to defend yourself. In the coming 12 years we will experience multi grouped combat with my brother's 13 deadly members including him. I can't do this without you." Kurotatsu explained.

"Oh, is that so? Well, what should I do know?" she asked in an uninterested manner.

"You must wake your five elements immediately. We can't go to our next mission if we didn't wake your spirits up.

"So sudden O.O! HOW COULD I EVEN DO THAT?!?!?!?!" she asked, yelling at Kurotatsu.

"You have to find that out for yourself. I'll just talk if I were you" Kurotatsu turned around and smiled teasingly.

"Why you delinquent cat! I'll be showing myself to you if I woke my spirits up, you hear me?!?!?!" she said.

"Oh I will wait. Bye for now" Korutatsu waved good bye.

"That cat. I'm getting him for sure. Okay Nomika let's think of a possible way to do it."

After 3 hours...

"Gaaahhhhh! I have no clue. How could I even talk to them and wake them up?!?!?!" she said to herself, screaming.

"Wait.... That's it! I have to talk to them in relaxed deep mind! Alright!" she cheered up.

Meanwhile at the hall of mirrors...

"You have got to be kidding me. She only got it now!" Asuza said.

"That is Nomika alright. You have to wait." Kurotatsu replied.

"But she is a different kind of girl. A normal people would get it for at least days or worst ,years." Asuza replied.

"She is almost going to the land of her spirits. Let's just look at it." Kurotatsu said, calling Asuza's attention.

Meanwhile...

"Hey lady, Wake up!" the fire elemental spirit said, shaking her with the help of earth elemental spirit.

Nomika woke up slowly and was shocked.

"Hi there Nomika! Welcome to the land of your spirits within you, The 5 land" the water elemental spirit said.