The End.

Hello! As you may know, I am theanxiousclown. 

Here is the deal. I have been writing this fanfiction for a year. I started March of 2020 and it is now March of 2021. 

Here is the deal, I lost motivation to continue this fanfiction after started a new one that mainly consists of whatever I like. It isn't good so I am never going to post it anywhere. 

I don't think I should leave this on a cliffhanger so I am going to explain the ending I have in mind. Who knows, maybe one day I will write it for real. 

Anyways, here it is.

—————

Caitlin Snow is a scientist working at S.T.A.R. Labs and is a friend of the Legends. She has a different personality caused by a cure she got from her father when she was very young. This personality is known as Killer Frost. 

They go to Caitlin Snow and she teaches Violet and Sydney how to work together. It takes a while, but eventually things slowly are becoming less crazy. Her siblings and the Quagmires are living in S.T.A.R. Labs with Violet. 

Once they can, the Baudelaires and Quagmires go back to a normal school. Violet turns of age and inherits the Baudelaire fortune. She buys a real home for everyone to live in and works hard to achieve her goals. 

Violet becomes a successful and wealthy inventor, known for her technology that is almost futuristic. Her inventions led to many discoveries and other inventions in the future. With the help of Sydney, she teaches self defense skills for free. Despite the obvious chemistry between her and Duncan Quagmire, she chose to never marry.

Klaus opens a library and even writes his own books as he gets older. Struggling at first, he eventually succeeds and writes a book about when he was growing up and what he learned from it. It was called 'Better Than Nothing', dedicated to Violet who reminded him that the situation was better than nothing. 

Sunny becomes a well known chef. Famous for her luxury restaurant that has had countless celebrities eat at.  She creates her own recipes and is able to successfully do what she loves. 

Beatrice becomes a detective, solving the toughest cases. At a young age she managed to track down Lemony Snicket, her uncle, someone who had been on the lamb for many years. Unlike her uncle, Beatrice did not hide in the shadows, she shined bright.

Quigley travels the world and discovers new islands. He becomes a well known explorer, trying his best not to make any similar mistakes that explores in the past made. He cares a lot about his carefully chosen crew. He eventually marries Fiona after being introduced to her by the Baudelaires. 

Isadora becomes a teacher and also writes her own poetry, which occasionally stars in Klaus's books. She also fosters children to make sure less children ended up going through what she did as a child. She eventually married Klaus Baudelaire.  

Duncan becomes a journalist, writing about the successes of his friends and siblings, and he writes about social changes that have an impact on changing the world. Duncan ends up marrying a doctor named Alyssa Marson. 

After their rough beginnings, the seven go through their lives successfully and happily. Creating an impact on the world. 

————

I hope these endings satisfy the readers need for a happy ending. 

Have an amazing day/night! I love and appreciate you very much. Thank you for reading!

-theanxiousclown