-10-

*continuing with KLaus's POV*

Violet pulled me aside from everyone else, "Are you ok? You look nervous."

She was right, I was nervous. We still weren't proven innocent and Violet was almost old enough to go to actual jail. "No! I'm not, if we land and everyone things we are murderers still, then you could go to real jail and be separated from Bea, Sunny, and I."

Violet placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, "I promise, everything will be perfectly fine. When I come of age you and Sunny will go to school, with the Quagmires, I will legally adopt Bea, we will live far away from the city to where not many people live. I will protect you, Sunny, and Bea the best I can, I promise."

I hugged her, "You never told me what you were planning any of that."

When I hugged Violet the sleeve of my shirt came up a bit and revealed a bruise on my arm.

"Klaus...This looks bad, what happened." Violet asked with a very worried look on her face.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Duncan look down and turn away.

"I..umm, I walked into the railing when I wasn't paying attention." I lied. I didn't want to lie, but I also didn't want Violet to be mad at Duncan. Let's just say I am really bad at lying and Violet didn't believe me. Eventually she figured out it was Duncan. She shot an angry look at both of us, didn't say a word, and went to go tend to Sunny and Bea.

"Honestly, how does she do that?!?!" Quigley just said out of nowhere.

Isadora went to go talk to her. And Quigley, Duncan, and I were standing there quietly. You could hear a pin drop it was so quiet. 

Quigley being, well Quigley, said "Awkward." In a sing-songy voice. 

The three of us continued, in complete silence. 

*With Violet and Isadora*

Isadora walked up to Violet, "Listen V, it is partly my fault about what happened, and don't be mad at Klaus, he was mad at Duncan." 

Violet looked at Isadora, "I am not mad at Klaus, he meant well, I'm just curious why Duncan would fight back. He knows I would be mad at him."

Isadora suddenly got a very angry face, "They are so stupid!" She practically yelled then ran back to where Duncan and Quigley were.

"Triplet chat, now" Isadora sounded furious as she ordered her brothers to her. They huddled in a circle. "I know you two switched, Quigley was the one who fought. I do not know why I just know you did, no offense Dunc but we all know you'd never hurt a fly. But Quigley would, and right now Violet is very mad at Duncan for something he didn't do. Now both of you go apologize right now, don't make me pull my Triplet card." She said all of this quite quickly, which is something that happened when she was mad. 

Quigley and Duncan both look stunned, how could Isadora figure these things out so quickly. Well she did live with them for twelve years before they were separated. Which would explain it. They then nodded and went to go apologize to Violet, and Isadora went to help Klaus. 

When the two got to Violet, she was holding her little bag in her hand.

"Violet?" Duncan said.

She turned around and saw them both there, she took her bag and slapped them both across the face with it. (A/N- Like Dawn from NRDD lol) The boys rubbed there cheek that Violet had just slapped. "Ow!" They both said.

"Listen, Violet, this is my fault, I made a plan with Quigley to switch just in case Klaus got too mad at me because I am not very good at defending myself," Duncan confessed. "I am really sorry."

"I am sorry too, for agreeing to it, I am also sorry for hurting Klaus, I never intended to." Quigley apologized. 

"Thank you," Violet said. She gave Quigley a quick hug and swiftly gave Duncan a little kiss on the cheek then walked away.

With now all of them working together they landed in about half an hour. They were ready to re-start their lives.