~7~

A/N- hey there people! Shoutout to @heytherebro12 and @BunsenBoosch

"Fine go ahead." Isadora walked away. (She went to Violet)

"You really want to fight your best friend?" Duncan paused. "You know I'll win"

"I'll do it for my sister." Klaus answered. He was going to say something else when Duncan kicked him. Klaus stumbled backwards. He tried to acted tough but he started to have some flashbacks of when he was in school before the fire.

*~Flashback time~*

Klaus walked out of the library. He found a group of his bullies waiting for him. Before he knew it he was the one pinned against the wall. One of them took off his glasses and smashed them.

*~Now we back~*

Klaus's flashback made him more angry. He punched Duncan in the shoulder as hard as he could. (Which wasn't very hard but we clap for his effort) Duncan fought back, he was a lot stronger then Klaus. He punched Klaus in the stomach. Klaus fell down to the floor.  He didn't want to give up, "you aren't weak" he told himself. He got up, the two of them stared each other down. After a few seconds they started tackling each other.

After about ten minutes Klaus had a bloody nose, a huge bruise on his stomach, maybe a sprained wrist from when he fell, and a bunch of random bruises here and there. Duncan only had one injury, some bruises on his upper right arm.

Now Isadora came back in. She gasped when she saw them. "I leave for like 10 minutes and you two are fighting each other! You should be ashamed!"

The two boys stopped when they heard Isadora. They both looked down at there feet. Klaus left the room to go get a towel for his nose.

*~*Klaus POV*~*

I walked to go get a towel. While I was walking I saw Quigley. 

"Hey-" Quigley said and looked at me. "What in the world happened to you?"

"Uhh.. nothing I'm fine." I said. 

"Well it sure looks like it" Quigley answered sarcastically. "If you don't want to say, whatever I'll figure it out, also I think we got off on the wrong foot in the mountain."

(A/N- let's just pretend when Klaus and Quigley first met each other let's just say Quigley had a major crush on Violet when he saw her. So just imagine the face Violet made when she first met Duncan when she met Quigley. Oh and Quigley made the same smile Duncan did when he met Violet. If that makes any sense.)

"Yeah, let's just forget the past." Klaus agreed.

"Also if you want your nose to stop bleeding try pinching it" Quigley said and demonstrated on himself.

"Thanks" Klaus pinched his nose with the towel and in a few minutes it stopped bleeding.

He covered up all his bruises so Violet wouldn't worry about him. Then he went to go talk to her.

————————————

A/N-

Hey what's up everyone! Hope you enjoyed this. It isn't that long but I'm too lazy to write more. Comment any suggestions or spelling errors cause I will fix it. I'm thinking about making them land. I will respond to all comments. 

Have a Very Fun Day

BYE

Word Count: 532