Author's Note

Hey guys! This is a Kolena fanfic that I have written, I hope you guys enjoy it. 

Here is some background on what's going on in case you guys read this and you are confused. 

This story is a mashup of seasons 2, 3 and 6 of The Vampire Diaries and seasons 2, 3, 4 and 5 of The Originals.

So, Elena is human in this story she wasn't turned into a vampire.

Damon and Bonnie still went to the prison world and that's how Kai is in this story. 

Stefan and Caroline are dating in this story. 

Katherine is running Hell along with her daughter Nadia. 

Alaric and Jo got married in this. 

Aurora and Tristan De Martel aren't in this story, neither is Tyler, Matt or Finn. 

Lucien is in this story.

Kol and Davina did date for a while but broke up and are now friends. 

Jackson and Aiden are also not in this story.

If you see any paragraphs that are in Italics it either means Elena is dreaming or she is thinking to herself.

I think that is everything, I hope you guys enjoy this story. I will hopefully be updating this story every week, either Monday or Wednesday. There will also be mature scenes in this story but I will put a warning at the start of the chapters that contain those scenes.

Anyways with that said enjoy reading and I would really appreciate any feedback that you guys have, Thank you. 

Alternative-One