Chapter Nine - We are Alexandre and Aimee Labonair

Gilbert Family Lake House, Dunham Lake, July 14th 2012.

Elena's POV.

I was outside with Mystic playing about with the water when I heard growls coming from the left of me. Turning around I noticed two wolves as they came into view, I stayed still as I looked over them with widened eyes.

"Oh my god" I muttered as they came closer.

Falling to my knees slowly I watched in fear as they came closer towards me before they collapsed, I gasped before slowly making my way over to them. Moving my hand lightly I touched one of the wolves fur, before pulling my arm back.

"Oh my god, you guys are werewolves," I said as I looked over them, "Why are you in your wolf forms its not the full moon?" I asked before I looked to Mystic.

These must be two of the four people I have to help, looking back to the wolves I held my hands up. One of the wolves lifted their head towards me.

"I'm going to help you guys," I told the wolf as it nodded its head, "Are you both males?"

Both of the wolves shook their head no. So they aren't both male wolves.

"Are you both females?" I asked, they shook their heads again.

"So one of you is male and the other is female, is that correct?"

Both of the wolves nodded their head in agreement.

"Ok, I'm going to get you guys some clothes. Just stay here" I said before I quickly went back into the house.

Running upstairs I grabbed some of my brothers and my clothes before coming back outside. Placing the clothes in front of the wolves I turned to Mystic, what the hell do I do? I shook my head before looking back at the wolves, their amber eyes looked back at me. They looked tired.

You need to help them Elena, I thought. I took a deep breath in before keeping my eyes on them. I lifted my hands in front of the two wolves before I began to chant.

"To the wolves who have been chained by the moon

for many days and nights here my cry

break this curse and allow them to be free"

I watched in awe as the wolves began to shift back into their human forms, I smiled as they looked at me. I cleared my throat before turning around.

"I'll let you guys get changed" I said.

"We have changed, you can turn back around" A masculine voice said.

Turning back around I was immediately brought into a hug, I chuckled before hugging the woman back.

"Thank you" She said before pulling back.

I looked over them, the male was the same height as my brother and had dark brown hair with hazel eyes. The girl was the same height as me also with hazel eyes and her hair was a lighter brown.

"Of course, can I ask what your names are?" I asked.

"I'm Alexandre Labonair and this is my twin sister Aimee" the guy, Alexandre answered.

"I'm Elena Gilbert and this is my familiar Mystic" I said pointing to me and then Mystic.

Aimee smiled as I picked up Mystic.

"Come on in, I'll make you guys something to eat" I said before walking into the house, Alexandre and Aimee followed me.

I filled Mystic's bowl with food, before I walked over to the stove. Aimee and Alexandre sat down at the table as I turned to them.