Chapter Twenty Five - Dance the Night Away!

New Orleans, Louisiana, October 12th 2012.

Elena's POV.

It has been two weeks since that night in my room with Kol and ever since there has been a lot of tension, every time we are in the same room I can feel shivers run down my body and when we are alone it's unbearable. All I could think about was him. 

Klaus, Maria, Alex, Josh, Gabe, Davina, Jules, Aims, Kol and I were sitting in the lounge of the compound. Freya and Keelin were out on a date, so was Rebekah and Marcel. Hayley and Elijah were visiting Hayley's pack along with Hope. I swirled my finger around the glass of bourbon before taking a sip, looking up when I felt someone's eye on me.

Kol's dark eyes connected with mine, I swallowed thickly. My eyes flickering back down to my drink, I squeezed my thighs together as a rush of heat washed over me. What is he doing to me?

"I think we should go out" Davina said, I looked to her.

"What, like a night out?" Aims asked, Davina nodded.

"Exactly" Davina replied.

"I guess we can go out for the night" Klaus agreed, before we all nodded and got up to get changed.

I walked into my room, and headed for the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, I walked out of the bathroom before drying off and getting changed. The black dress was short and clung to my body like a second skin. I sat down at the dressing table before drying my hair, once my hair was fully dry I began to slightly wave it.

Once I was finished getting ready, I walked out of my room bumping into someone as I closed my door. Looking up I was met with Kol, he was wearing a dark t-shirt, a dark denim jacket and some dark jeans. Fuck he looked attractive. I shivered as Kol's eyes slowly trailed down my body, drinking me in. Kol's eyes flickered back to mine, darkening ever so slightly. I bit my lip, his eyes following the movement.

My eyes widened when I was pressed against my door, Kol's hand reaching out quickly and pulling my bottom lip from my teeth.

"Don't do that" Kol whispered.

"Come on guys!" Jules shouted up the stairs, snapping me out of the trance.

I cleared my throat, Kol smirked before letting me go and gesturing for me to go first. I turned around to walk down the stairs, my hips swaying slightly with the movement. It was my turn to smirk when I heard Kol groan from behind me.

We both got downstairs to see everyone else dressed, Aims was wearing a short dark blue dress, Jules was wearing a green satin dress, Davina was wearing a dark purple dress, Gabe and Alex were both wearing dark shirts. Josh was wearing a light grey t-shirt with a dark utility jacket, Klaus was wearing his usual attire, dark jeans, dark t-shirt with a leather jacket. Maria was wearing a dark red dress.

"Lets go guys" Aims said, we all made our way outside and down the street.

We walked to the middle of the city where the streets were crowded with people. Music filled the street as people began dancing and cheering. My eyes widened as I watched in awe.

"C'mon!" Jules shouted before they all wove their way into the crowd. I turned to Kol, smirking slightly.

"Dance with me, darling?" I asked holding out my hand, Kol grinned before grabbing my hand and pulling me to him.

"Lead the way, Elena" Kol whispered in my ear, I smiled before pulling him into the crowd.

I moved us so that we were in the middle of the dancing bodies. I smiled when I turned around, Kol pulled me into him as we began to dance. I laughed when he twirled me around, he grinned at me as we continued to dance. Kol twirled me again before pulling me back to him, I gasped when my back was pressed against his front.