Chapter Thirteen - Finding Mallory and Manon Moreau

New Orleans, Louisiana, August 4th 2012.

Elena's POV.

We were walking further into the woods in search of Gabe and Jules' family crypt. Jules and Aims were walking ahead as Gabe, Alex and I walked behind them. I smiled as I watched Jules and Aims swing their intertwined hands back and forth, they would make a really cute couple.

"What are you smiling at?" Alex asked I turned my head to look at him.

"Your sister and Jules" I replied as Alex raised his eyebrow.

"What about them?" Gabe asked, as I looked to him briefly.

"They would make a cute couple don't you think?" I asked as both Gabe and Alex scrunched their eyebrows together before looking back at Jules and Aims.

Alex smiled before shaking his head slightly.

"They would, not going to lie" He replied, Gabe nodded his head in agreement.

I looked to Alex before smiling.

"Speaking of cute couples, you know who else would be a cute couple?" I asked as Alex looked at me.

"Who?"

"You and Josh" I replied, Alex narrowed his eyes slightly before shaking his head.

"I don't think me and Josh would work out" Alex said.

"How?" Gabe asked

"Because I'm a werewolf and he's a vampire" Alex replied, I rolled my eyes.

"Ok and?" I added. "You never know unless you try Alex"

"Lena's right, Alex go for it" Gabe said, Alex looked to him.

"Ok you know who else would make a cute couple," Alex began as he smirked at Gabe, "You and Davina"

I swivelled my head to look at Gabe as he glared at Alex.

"You know what I could see that" I said, Gabe turned his head sharply. His eyes locking with mine.

"You know what I could see?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I replied.

"You and Kol" Gabe answered, I snorted.

"Me and Kol" I said incredously, you have got to be kidding me.

"No I don't like Kol"

"No actually Gabe has a point," Alex said as I turned my head sharply to look at him. Jesus not him too.

"What?!" I asked not quite believing this was happening.

"Yeah all of those comments you guys make to each other, I can definitely see you and Kol as a couple" Alex added.

I shook my head in disbelief before scoffing.

"No absolutely not" I said.

"Just admit you have feelings for Kol" Alex said, I shook my head.

"No"

"Ah so you do have feelings for Kol you just won't admit them" Gabe said, I looked at him.

"That is not what I meant" I replied.

"Tell you what, I'll admit that I have feelings for Davina and Alex here will admit that he has feelings for Josh," Gabe began as I raised an eyebrow.

"If you admit you have feelings for Kol" Alex finished, I shook my head.

"I do not have feelings for Kol Mikaelson" I said, my face turning up in disgust.

Alex and Gabe laughed.