Chapter Twenty Two - The Sacred Coven: Part Three

Mystic Falls, Virginia, September 19th 2012.

Elena's POV.

They are here, Elena.

"They are here" I said, as I looked towards Kol.

"Who's here?" Marcel asked.

"The Sacred Coven" I replied, before all of their eyes widened.

I began to walk further into the woods as the rest of the guys followed me. I turned to the left and saw that no one was there, turning around I stopped when I saw five women standing a couple feet in front of me. I clenched my fists.

"Well if it isn't the abomination" The woman in the middle said, she must be the leader. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Please, call me Elena" I replied sarcastically, the five women glared at me. 

"Well it's a shame that we have to do this" The leader spoke, before nodding her head towards one of the other witches.

The witch smiled, her blonde hair bouncing around her shoulders as she walked towards me. Her blue eyes narrowed in on me as she lifted her hands, tilting my head to the side I raised an eyebrow. I smiled as her face fell in shock when nothing happened. I laughed before lifting my hand and flicked my wrist slightly, watching as her body was engulfed with flames.

The other members of The Sacred Coven gasped as they looked at me in fear. The leader's eyes widened in shock, I grinned at her.

"You should probably run" I said, grinning at them

The leader and the rest of the witches looked at me in fear, before they turned and started running. I laughed maniacally before I started following them. Whistling a small tune, I continued through the woods looking for where the witches were. Where did they run off to?

"So basically we are following the female version of Kol, fantastic" I heard Marcel say, I smiled at that.

"Come on guys, I just want to talk. I'm not going to hurt you" I called out as I walked further through the woods.

I stopped slightly when I heard rustling coming from the right of me, I grinned widely. Following the sound, I saw another member of the coven. Her light brown hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, I smiled seeing her hiding behind a bush.

"Hello there" I said, she fell backwards when she saw me.

"Please, have mercy" She said, moving backwards and held her hands up. I smiled before walking towards her.

"Sorry I'm all out" I replied before I moved my hand and her neck snapped.

I moved my hand again and her body was engulfed with flames. Turning around I noticed that there was something on the ground, I walked towards it before picking it up. I grinned when I realised it was a baseball bat, who leaves a baseball bat in the woods? Oh well. Twirling it around I placed it across my shoulders as I began to skip through the woods, whistling the same tune again.

Rebekah whistled lowly. "Damn she really is the female version of Kol"

"I'm starting to like this new Elena" Klaus added.

I began to skip through the woods as I came to a stop. I smiled when I saw two other members of The Sacred Coven trying to climb a tree. I chuckled quietly as their dark brown hair moved frantically with their movements.

"Do you guys need some help?" I asked, they screamed in fear when they turned around and saw me.

"Please, please" One of them said, I laughed as I looked at them.