Chapter Fourteen - Living with the Mikaelson's

New Orleans, Louisiana, August 11th 2012.

Elena's POV.

It's been two weeks since me and my family have been living with the Mikaelsons, I thought it would've been terrible living with the Mikaelson's but it actually hasn't been that bad. Whilst here, I met Keelin who I learned is a royal wolf along with Hayley, she is also Freya's girlfriend. Keelin seems nice, her and Freya make a cute couple. 

I've started to become protective over Hope, since I've become protective over her I've also became protective over Hayley and the Mikaelson's which is slightly weird to me. I never thought that I would become civil with the Mikaelson's much less protective over them. 

Jules and Aims have started dating, I knew it would only take a couple of weeks before they did. Alex has been flirting with Josh and Gabe has been flirting with Davina, I'm glad that they are having fun however I have been worried about The Sacred Coven and when they are coming.

Alex is currently out with Josh, Gabe is out with Davina. Freya, Keelin, Jules and Aim are out on a double date, Rebekah is out with Marcel and Hayley, Elijah and Klaus are out visiting Hayley's pack. I was currently in the compound staring at a lit candle as I played with the flame, I looked up when I heard footsteps coming into the compound.

Kol came into view before he rolled his eyes when he saw me, Kol and I have a complicated relationship over the last two weeks. We aren't exactly mean to each other but we aren't exactly nice either.

"Kol, wait!" I called out, as he began to walk back out.

"I need to ask if you know anything about The Sacred Coven?!" I asked before my face collided with Kol's back as he stopped suddenly.

"Ow!" I said as I rubbed my nose lightly, looking up I saw Kol looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why do you want to know about them?" he asked.

"Because I do, so what do you know?" I retorted.

"If I tell you what I know about them, what do I get in return" he said, I gritted my teeth as I looked at the floor.

I knew he would want something in return but what exactly would he want? I groaned before looking back at him.

"I'll do anything you want" I replied, his eyes lit up mischievously.

"Anything?" He asked, I crossed my arms as I looked at him.

I'm going to regret this.

"Anything, within reason" I said, he smiled wickedly.

I shook my head at him before he turned around and began walking to the front of the compound, turning his head slightly he looked at me. 

"Well, are you coming with doppelganger?" Kol asked, I rolled my eyes at the name before I began to follow him. 

Walking down the street I looked to him. 

"So, what do you know?"

"Well The Sacred Coven is a very old coven, I thought that they had died out but according to you they apparently haven't. The coven was creepy even for me, they looked down on anyone who wasn't a powerful witch." Kol began as he rolled his eyes, I looked to him as we continued to walk through the streets of New Orleans.

"The rules they had were insane, they weren't allowed to mix with or talk with anyone outside of the coven. They were told that they couldn't have relationships of any kind with any other supernatural creatures" he continued.

"So they weren't allowed to fraternize with the enemy?" I said using quotation marks, Kol laughed.

"Of course not, how scandalous!" Kol exclaimed, I laughed.