Chapter 13- Entity

—————

The moment Kirishima stepped in from the window, he broke down.

He crumbled onto the hard hospital floor, shaking uncontrollably, with his hands grasping his red hair. It wasn't as bad as other times, but that didn't stop tears from leaking out his eyes.

Did Bakugo hate him now? He did. He did something wrong. He screwed up like always.

He curled up on the floor, not bothering to go into his bed. His limbs felt like nothing, and he was shaking too much to go back.

He shut his eyes closed, letting the cold breeze from his open window wrap around him. His silent crying didn't stop for a while.

There was a small squeak and the sound of rapid tapping heard from Hinansho, and the rat ran up to Kirishima. His nose twitched before taking a spot next to the redhead and laying down.

Together, they stayed there until morning.

Kirishima didn't remember what happened afterwards. There were people talking, pulling him up onto his bed and using these machines on him.

There was also arguing. Not directly to him, but he could hear it. It was loud. Too loud. He refused to talk to anyone after that.

To pass the time, Kirishima grabbed a piece of paper and a few drawing materials. Again, he drew the logo. He's drawn it a lot now, but he couldn't stop.

He needed to keep drawing until they find the organization, so they could save the people like him. Until then, he would keep drawing it, over and over and over and over and ov-

"Gngh!" Kirishima suddenly dropped his pencil, the writing utensil clattering into a stop. He looked at his new half-finished picture with agony, and eventually tore his eyes away from it.

His thoughts were getting in the way. He stopped drawing and climbed back into his bed. He didn't want to break down again, because it was too painful to pick himself back up.

Kirishima just closed his eyes and hoped the day would pass by, without a nightmare or a panic attack or anything else.

——

Bakugo found out he was an idiot.

After buying a gift for Kirishima from the store, he found a drawing in his mail. He could instantly tell it was from Kirishima, as the picture was the logo of the group that had supposedly kidnapped him.

But he didn't know why it was only half-finished. He flipped the piece of paper to the back, seeing if there was anything else there. There wasn't.

It irritated him, so he hastily threw the paper down and went to the shopping bag that carried the redhead's gift. 

He picked it up and stared at it for a second. Would Kirishima really appreciate something like a small, digital camera? Hell, he wasn't even sure the other knew how to use it.

Bakugo looked at some magazines he bought as well, since it seemed like Kirishima was fond of those too. Hopefully he liked them, or the blond would probably cause a big ruckus.

He picked up the magazine that Kirishima had showed him. He knew he should return it, so he was going to do that the next time he visited. 

His eyes trailed from the magazine to the shopping bag to the logo. Suddenly, he felt his hand clench the magazine harder.

He quickly snatched the drawing of the logo and compared it to the logo of the store. There was a sharply curved line that looked oddly similar in both emblems. Was it just a coincidence?

Bakugo smacked his head. Who was he kidding? Lines like that were probably in logos all the time. It was probably just him.

Plus, there were all kinds of weird shapes and signs in the logo. They could've just added it randomly when they decided what it was going to look like.

But still, he made a note to look out for anything similar.

——

Kirishima doesn't remember falling asleep, but he knows he had a dream.

He was in a very fuzzy room, so blurry he couldn't make out what it actually was. But he was laughing with unrecognizable faces, in a pale gold lighting.

They were doing something. Playing a game? It was hard to tell. But Bakugo was there again, screaming at the other people with explosions popping off in his hands.

The only person he didn't yell at was Kirishima. Instead, he just grumbled something and sat down again. The sound in the dream was echoing really loudly, so he couldn't hear what he said correctly, but he did know he ended up laughing.

He watched as he went up to Bakugo, not caring about the crackling pops that came from the blond's hands. 

The dream slowly began to get clearer from there. He still couldn't see where he was at, but he could see Bakugo's face better.

The dream lasted for a couple more seconds before completely fading away, causing Kirishima to wake up.

He realized it was another memory. Bakugo seemed to be in a lot of them, and they actually made him feel pretty happy. Though, he couldn't remember what the dream was supposedly about. Only the feelings he got from it.

Did Bakugo change after all that time? Kirishima didn't know how long he'd been in that hell, but Bakugo just seemed more... sad?

It was like he was always cautious around him, biting his tongue whenever Kirishima did something.

There was a lot he didn't know about Bakugo, but it felt nice to be around him.

—————

930 words

A/N- god i really have to get my updates in check