Chapter 6- Unforgettable

A/N- is it weird that i pronounce Kirishima as kih-ree-shee-mah? Ik it's supposed to pronounced ki-rih-shee-mah and my friend thought i weird

—————

Kirishima didn't know why there were so many people who wanted to break into his room. He didn't even know any of them. Plus, some of them were really loud and kept talking and talking no matter how much he tried to drive them out. Some of them even knew his name.

It was terrifying.

One person came into his room everyday to ask him questions. Kirishima slowly got more comfortable with him. He called himself a 'therapist.' Kirishima didn't speak to 'therapist', but 'therapist'  was always patient with him.

Two people that came into his room claimed to be his parents. 'Parents.' He knew what it meant, but forgot what it was like to have them. His 'mother' cried when she saw him, and it scared him. Kirishima didn't know if he did something wrong, because as far as he knew, crying only meant pain.

Thinking about it, a lot of people cried when they saw him. Was it really that painful to see him? But why? It's not like they've ever met before. 

But besides the intruders that always cried when he saw them, everything else was okay, almost unsettling how caring everybody was. Nobody hit him, or chained him down. They always gave him food and water. But he was always scared of his bed.

Kirishima started having dreams. Something he never had in a very long time.

Sometimes it was just a yellow light or a blurry fragment. Or a faint voice, laughing or angsty. But the clearest picture that appeared was the spiky-haired blond. His 'boyfriend', as the other claimed. Except he was younger than the present day. 

In those dreams, he mostly had an angry expression on his face. Sometimes he was flustered, and other times his palms had explosions go off inside them. Other times, there were some other people around them. He figured he was closest with them.

He couldn't feel his own emotions in the dream, he could only watch the faint scenes in his head.

—————

Bakugo hated everything. 

He finally found Kirishima and he was beaten, traumatized, tortured. He couldn't remember Bakugo, his family, his friends, and it was crushing. To everybody.

Kaminari and the other annoying bîtches (although Bakugo secretly loved them) had the same types of reactions he did. Shock, denial, crying, running. Kirishima's mother had a literal breakdown in the middle of the room. 

Whenever Bakugo visited Kirishima, it was always the same. Just silence. Always having to resist the urge to shout or yell. Kirishima always played with that stupid rat while they sat next to each other. That rat squeaked so damn much, it nearly gave him a headache.

And the media wasn't helping either. Their stupid theories and questions, always poking and prodding into other people's business. 

He just wanted to have his Kirishima back. 

—————

A/N- I think Love Stage is getting a live-action movie and i'm sO EXCITED.

(If it gets canceled im gonna cry)

(Sorry for all the filler i don't plan this stuff out well-)