Chapter 4- Prisonesque

A/N- I posted the first chapter of my Kagehina book if you like Haikyu......... actually don't read it it sucks just about as bad as my Iwaoi oneshot.

—————

Everything was foggy. He could hear the beeping of a machine, and the smell of alcohol was strong. Groggily opening his eyes, he could see the white of a room, and some tubes attached to him. 

Beeping.

Alcohol.

Tubes.

Immediately, he grabbed the tubes and ripped them out of his body. He didn't care for the stinging in his arm. He stiffly jumped out of the bed he was lying on, and identified the sound of the beeping. 'It's coming from there.' Rushing over, he smashed the heart monitor and sparks of sizzling electricity flew.

The door swung open from the left. A human with a white coat and gloves stood at the doorframe. Kirishima hissed at the sight of him. The human called out something to the exit,  and he faced back to Kirishima.

'Escape.' He snatched the IV bag and threw it at the man. Then he ran for the door and leaped out. 

There were more halls. With more doors. And more people, pushing wheeled shelves with a variety of items. 'Am I back there? Did they find me? Why am I back in the lab?  Let me out! I can't be here again!'

The coated man from earlier opened the door he came from. He pointed at Kirishima. "Guys! Restrain him somehow! He's going insane, he might hurt the other patients!"

"Restrain"

A scratchy cry escaped from Kirishima's mouth. Would they punish him? 'Get rid of him.' He ran up to the man and punched him as hard as he could. Screams from the other people erupted as they ran away from him. He watched as the blood dripped down his hand, exactly like what happened the day before.

A sudden high pitched squeak alerted Kirishima. 

He faced down and saw Hinansho crawl into view. He bent down to his knees and held out his hand. The rat crawled up his stained hand and onto his shoulder. 'I've made an alliance with a rat.' He suddenly heard footsteps. He turned to the end of the hallway.

"There he is! The old UA student!"

—————

"Miss Jirou, is this the man who punched you yesterday?"

Jirou peeked at the photo in front of her. Same hair, eyes, dirty face, it was most likely him. "Yeah, that's him."

"He was found on top of a house, he probably followed you there. He's in the hospital right now, and we're waiting for him to wake up. But the surprising thing is, we took a DNA test, and he turned out to be Kirishima Eijiro. The UA student who went missing five years ago."

Jirou nearly choked on her own spit. She slammed her hands on the desk. "Wait a minute, EIJIRO? What? No..... he's dead! He's been dead for five years!"

"Well then it seems he's been brought back to life. His condition is really bad. He's malnourished, dirty, dehydrated, and tons of drugs have been implemented into him. We're honestly not sure how he's survived."

"We....... I..... I.......I need to tell Katsuki!" Jirou nearly shouted. She could feel her tears stinging at the back of her eyes. He was alive! The one they thought was dead for five years was actually alive!

"Hold it right there, miss. We can't be too sure of his condition right now. That's why we're waiting until after he gets comfortable with the hospital staff before he gets any visitors."

"No!" Jirou shot back. "If anything, either Katsuki or Mina would be the ones he's most comfortable with! And it would kill me if Katsuki didn't know about it sooner, he's a literal mess without him!"

"Hmm... If it can't be helped, we can let him see Kirishima after he wakes up. But if anything triggers him, he's immediately out."

Jirou felt her life turn upside down. Maybe..... just maybe Katsuki could feel happiness again.

—————

A/N- Aww look at Jirou being a supportive friend uwu

(Sorry it's taking forever to get to the actual Kiribaku stuff)