Chapter Forty

Disclaimer: lowkey (at least in my opinion lol) vivid descriptions of blood and gore. No, I do not agree with any of these actions and yes, it's just a story. Yes, they're all highkey psychotic, but we still love them. enjoy!

Bruce Foreman was dangling by his wrists when the Golden Boys walked into his office. His feet were not touching the ground, his arms tied to the chandelier hanging above the desk and one could clearly see the blood trickling down his skin. It completely soaked his suit. Sam was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed and a table of tools set up for their disposal.

"Sam did this?" Kenji asked in awe. He was now staring at the woman who was speaking quietly with Andrei in the corner.

"She is ten years older than you," Enzo informed him, hitting his friend on the back of his head as he knew where his mind went. "Keep it in your pants."

"It wouldn't be the first time Kenji was attracted to an older woman," Damien smirked.

Enzo shook his head, laughing. "Of course blood and gore turns you on."

Kenji returned his smirk with his lazy grin. "Everyone has a kink and I'm eighteen, boys, the oldest of you lot, so it's not illegal to make my move."

"Don't bother making a move," they all heard her cut in from across the room. Sam didn't even bother to look up from her phone as she typed away viciously. "I don't play with little boys."

All of the boys, including Andrei, chuckled to themselves as Kenji plopped onto the couch with his arms behind his head. He wasn't fazed by her response, instead it presented a little challenge and Kenji was desperately bored.

Kenji kicked his feet onto the table, moving a little to the side so that the blood from Foreman wouldn't drip onto his clothes. "Trust me, baby, there's nothing little about me."

"I suppose I'll just have to trust your word then because you're still not getting a chance," Sam hummed back.

She had still yet to look up from her phone and the boys noticed that Andrei had chosen a pen of all things to begin his special treatment. Foreman was currently gagged, duct tape around his mouth, but they could all hear him wincing when Andrei moved towards him.

"You don't find me attractive?" Kenji raised his brow. It was a teasing question and he already knew that everyone found him attractive. "Underground fighters not your type?"

Surprisingly without missing a beat, Sam replied, "I'm more into street racers."

Both Damien and Enzo started coughing.

"That's a shame because Damien is currently taken," Kenji told her. "But I, however─"

"Kenji, shut the fuck up," Andrei ordered. The man gripped the pen and was leaning back against the desk. "Flirt with her later, we're trying to save Dame's ass, remember?"

Kenji wasn't bothered by Andrei's words. Instead, the man narrowed his eyes. "We'll finish this conversation later."

Sam took a good look at him and said, "No, we won't."

Andrei rolled his eyes and removed the gun from his jacket pocket. He swiftly aimed it at the cable attaching the chandelier to the ceiling and didn't have a second thought before pulling the trigger. The chandelier came crashing down along with Bruce Foreman who was now on the coffee table. Luckily, Kenji was quick to move out of the way with his feet now dangling over the edge of the couch and his eyes still on Sam.

"Already got a boyfriend?" Kenji asked Sam.

Enzo yanked Bruce Foreman forward and tossed him onto the chair that sat directly in front of his desk. Using duct tape, the man taped Foreman to the chair so that he couldn't move a muscle when Andrei used his pen.