Chapter Fourteen

The club was called Electric Hart and it was Neon Night or some shit like that. Cersei was busy with her new boy, so Zara got ready by herself, dressing in a skintight neon pink dress that went way above mid-thigh. She matched her eye shadow to her dress and added some glitter to her look before slapping on a pair of heels and grabbing a cute handbag at the last moment. By nine o'clock, Kenji picked her up in his car service and the two rode to the club.

"You look like a highlighter," Kenji commented, offering her another drink so they could pregame. They were only four shots in.

"The makeup stick or the marker?" Zara giggled.

It took the boy a little while before replying, "The marker."

"You look like a highlighter marker too."

Kenji was wearing a neon blue suit and a black tie that was supposed to glow in the dark. His hair was already a mess, it didn't help that there were two unknown women in the car with them who were constantly touching it. The boy didn't push them away and welcomed their kisses and hands. Zara had purposefully thrown her hair up in a ponytail because she sweated easily and knew that Kenji would have others in the car. Her legs were sprawled across the lap of a cute brunette and the two of them were making out in the corner of the limo.

"Undress each other later!" Kenji called. "Lynn has rooms you can rent for a couple hours if you can't wait until after."

Zara grinned into the lips of the cute brunette. "Up for it?" she murmured.

"You don't want to dance first?"

"I can show you some of my moves if that's what you want."

The limo pulled to a stop, Zara pulling away first and watched as Kenji left the vehicle with the girls in his arms. They were entering through the back to avoid the cameras. They were underage, rich and well-known. Their faces tended to be plastered in most news sources and usually they were nice things to say about some of the richest kids in the world. Wanting to keep their image clean, they always entered any club through the back door.

"Kenji Hirayama!" Zara heard a woman sing as they entered. "Welcome, boy!"

"Lynn, pleasure to see you as always," Kenji replied and kissed her on the cheek.

Lynn Hart was in her early thirties with a badass pixie cut hair and green eyes. She was wearing a short neon green dress and long acrylic nails.

"This is─"

"Zara Caddel," Lynn finished and kissed both Zara's cheeks. "Pleasure. Your father is a great man. I've had the pleasure of hosting him at many of my clubs before."

No one ever spoke highly of her father unless they a) worked for him b) owed him or wanted a favor c) were a client. Zara guessed Lynn must've gotten a favor from her father in order to open all of her nightclubs around the country. She knew that before this life, she worked at a beauty salon. Her father always had a good eye for potential.

"Nice to meet you," Zara smiled.

"You are even more beautiful in person," Lynn returned her smile. "I'll have to tell your father that I've met you the next time I see him."

It took all of her willpower to keep on smiling. "Just don't tell him about the boys," she winked and followed Kenji without another word.

They were escorted to a private section where the cute brunette took a seat on a nearby couch with a bottle of alcohol in his grasp. Zara took that moment to approach the window and look down to see everyone dancing and laughing.

"I can tell Lynn to keep her mouth shut," Kenji told her quietly. He was pouring himself a drink as he spoke. Her father would be furious if he found out about her partying.