2

* A month later *
How great is that Angela now lives in Malibu! And they settled not far from us, across 4 houses.

Just right now she called me for a walk.

I grabbed my bag, threw back the towel, sunglasses, phone, and then I changed into a swimsuit. Reached for over a dress, hanging in the closet and then saw myself in the mirror. Coming closer, I looked with disgust at my thick legs, a small belly and winced. I suddenly realized that I had no waist.

Came a voice out of the bag notification, letting a new message. I was sure that it is from Angela, quickly pulled the dress and decided as a friend to ask what a diet, I flew out of the bedroom and collided with Dani. From her hands dropped the phone, she looked at me with displeasure, squatted and began to collect the remains of her case.

"I'm sorry, Dani!" I called, already on the stairs. Opening the door, I shouted:

"Mom, I'm gone!" And
ran out of the house.

I took a deep breath and walked slowly towards the house of a friend. Having passed the halfway point I saw a company of girls and boys.
Among them was Angela.

These teens are quite popular in Malibu, maybe if I had not been home schooled, I would be with them.
They noticed me.

"Oh, Lauren!" Angela cried.

She and one guy hugging her waist, got rid and headed toward me. I looked at the guy and went cold. I liked him for a long time. Many times I saw him on the beach, in the company of "elite" I have long been in love with his black hair, blue eyes...

Say that he and Angela looked good - to say nothing. But I became almost hate girlfriend.

"Why you're so long?" Angela was wearing sunglasses, shorts, bikini and a shirt wrapped around her hips.

I saw Max's hand lying on the Angela's waists and tried to smile.

"Hi"  I tried not to look at the guy. "Dani asks with me again."
Lie. Impudent and shameless.

"Hi, Lauren," Max said, and I almost died.

I nodded absently, and we headed to the beach.