THE LAST CHAPTER!

On Tuesday evening, I called Eva, and asked her whether to go to college and decide on the transfer to the next course. She said that just to come tomorrow. I thanked her and told Angela that I need for college tomorrow.

"Well you call a taxi, so God forbid, you saw someone from your family."

I nodded and ran off to prepare clothing.

The next morning the alarm clock rang at nine. I've done all morning procedures, dressed and woke Angela.

"I will come back in three hours probably. Will the entire course."

"Okay." Girlfriend yawned and smiled. "I will wait."

To my great surprise, I was released in 12. As in the beginning of the year, we were called one by one, and I was summoned to the fifth.

I was riding in a taxi to the Angela and happy listening to music, looking forward to our daily coffee with a friend and sincere conversation.

I decided to do a friend a surprise, so I quietly went into the house and stood on tiptoe to the second floor. Angela approached the room, bypassing the guest bedroom and the parents of Angela and her brother, I heard strange sounds. Some oohs, aahs... opened the door of the room, and seeing what is happening, I decided to leave. But then the guy with whom Angela had sex on her bed, turned to me as if they dealt a blow to the head with a hammer.

"Alex?.." I whispered.

"Lauren!" Fright he cried, the tears with my girlfriend and wrapping in a sheet. Angela covered herself with a blanket and biting her lip did not look at me.

I felt a lump in my throat and ran into the guest room. Tears filled my eyes and stopped to collect things. In a head spinning our conversation before the party after my sixteenth birthday:

"'Angi, promise that you will not sleep with my brother?
'I prmise...'"

I heard footsteps on the second turned around and saw the door of my brother.

"How much are you sleeping?"

"What?"

"Don't be a dumb, Alex!" I shouted, putting the sweater in a bag. "I wonder how much time you have sex?!"

"From... August."

"What?!" I spun around and met with Alex's eyes. In his eyes was a pain in my tears. I fiercely closed the bag, grabbed the phone and ran out into the corridor, hitting my brother shoulder.

"Lauen!" I heard the cry of Angela, then felt that she grabbed my wrist. "Let me explain!"

"Explain?!" I started hysterics. "You are sleeping with my brother, even though you promised me not to do it! Because of you I fell out with my sister, because of you and your PARTIES I ran away from home! You broke my life! I AM NOTHING! THANK YOU! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ?!

Angela's eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry..." she let go of my hand.

"I hate you." I whispered strangled, ran down the stairs and flew out the door. I have not seen that Angela sat on the floor near the stairs and burst into tears.

I called a taxi and went to the road, where the car was due to arrive. I barely restrained tears. I knew only that I now go to the station and take away their belongings. I do not know what I'll do next. I do not know anything. I'm broken.

_______
SOOOO THIS IS LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK IM SO EXITED!!!! IM SO SORRY ABOUT MY MISTAKES JUST ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE BUT WHATEVER I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED THIS STORY AND YOU WILL BE WAITING FOR SECOND BOOK(I HAVE THREE BOOKS OF THIS STORY ON RUSSIAN) SOOOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH HOPE YOU LOVED IT LOVE YOU GUYS