"Quickly and deeply"

I stood in the my fathers office and gives him my drawing. Those places which slap sister, I identified a marker.

"Why is the marker?" Dad asked.

"Just in our house was got sloppy pig," I said calmly.

"And what's wrong with your lip?"

"Blow," I looked away.

"Okay," handed father and I walked out of his office.

Last night I went to the bedroom, Lisa and Dani were already asleep.
This morning I got up early and in the bathroom, with regret, I noticed that my lower lip instead of blue sausage. I, moaning and groaning, came into the kitchen and, with surprise, I saw my mother, although the time was only six in the morning.

"Hey, Mom," I said. Mom with a smile turned and on her face appeared horrified.

"Oh God, Lauren, what happened?!"

"I got to the bathroom at night and ran into a door jamb," deciding not to go into details, I said.

Mom with lamentations reached into the cabinet for the first aid kit, and I sat at the bar. Mom anointed some lip salve. The tumor is gone, but the bruise. Yeah, Dani's great fight me.
Nine o'clock I heard footsteps on the stairs of father. He did not go to the kitchen and immediately went to the office.

"What's with him?" I asked my mother, who kneads the dough for pancakes.

"An important order. Not even eating, poor."

"I'll bring him breakfast and at the same time show picture," I  was blown.

"And show me?" Mom smiled.

"Of Course!"

I ran a bullet into the room, took a picture and ran back.

"What kind of spots?" Asked my mother, praising drawing.

"Dani ate popcorn and decided to watch," I winced. "Redraw exhausted."

"Circle the marker."

"Right!"

I did the pope three hot sandwiches and coffee and went to his office.

Mom cooked breakfast and asked me to wake up brothers and sisters. Joey, Katherine and Amy had already risen.
First I went to Michael and Alex's room. Michael went yesterday, and Alex slept. Blanket lying on the floor, and his head was under the pillow. I shook him by the shoulder.

"Get Up!"

"Mmm..."

"Breakfast!"

"Ok.. I get up... Please give me a blanket."

"Oh, no!"

I lifted the blanket off the floor and carried on a bed of Michael.

"Ungrateful," Alex sat on the bed and began to tremble. I'm just went into the room younger brothers. Chris and Nick already dressed.

Entering the room older sisters, I saw Christina at the desk with her notebook for songs.

"Chris, breakfast."

"Yes, Lauren, thank you," she said , without looking up.

In our bedroom was empty. I changed clothes. I wore a black T-shirt, pullover top in a large square. Short denim shorts, which became to me a little too big, black socks and white sneakers. Braided hair in a fish tail.
Lisa and Dani went. Type in the latter was rumpled, under the eye was a big bruise.

"None of this helps," she moaned and she remarked. "Thank you!" She made a bow.

"Your fault," I retorted. "What the hell are you touching my stuff?!"