17

Lauren's POV.

That's the first day of college. I am very worried. Miss Flex brought us in her office. We were seated at their desks. I waved Arthur, he smiled back.

We got all of their schedules and then compared them to the entire group. Gabriella Sparks, Evangelina, Eura and several people schedules were identical, since they, too, received at the designers, with the remaining two or three matches. With Arthur we had three of four matches each day, and Eva, thank God, only on Thursdays we share music lessons. No, she's a good person, but she is... annoying. Always wanted to know us better.

First day of college starts tomorrow at 9, will have six lessons.

From college, I went out with Arthur.

"I watched your video," Arthur said suddenly, smiling, "You are a great singer, Lauren Kristen Cimorelli."

"Thank you," I smiled sheepishly.

"What happened at the concert?"

I'm surprised at him.

"When we were on the stage and our lead singer, Jane, began to announce the next song, the stage ran your sister, Lisa, and said that the meeting with CimFam is canceled. Everything is so howled." Arthur looked at me curiously.

"And yes there is." I sighed and waved. "I fainted."

"Really?!"

I nodded.

"Well." Arthur laughed. I smiled at him. He has such a beautiful laugh.

"Tell me about yourself?"

"Well, I live with my parents and sister," Arthur shrugged his shoulders. "the parents are working in a computer company. I play the guitar, Ami  learning to play on  the violin."

" I also learning to play the violin," I smiled. Arthur and I exchanged phone numbers and I came home in a good mood.

I called Angela, offered to go shopping.

"Buy clothes and all sorts of stuffs to study" 

With a whole bunch of packets, with a laugh, we decided to rest in a small cafe.

 On a diet today was 1,000 calories, and I ordered a small portion of Greek salad and ice water.
Angela ordered a cappuccino and popsicles.

"So now we go into the stationery store," said Angela. "Wee need to buy all kinds of notebooks, pens and so on, and Oh! I need a bag!"

I nodded. I was happy to think of new things, lying in my four bags. I bought a lot of topics, T-shirts, three dresses, stockings, beautiful sweater and boots that I wanted to buy for a long time.
I was even more pleased that the stuff I bought two sizes smaller than before.

 After a snack, we went for supplies, then went to a large store accessories.
I was in a good mood and decided to buy the sisters are not big gifts.  I bought earrings for Christona, beautiful handle to Katherine,  small makeup bag leopard color to Lisa, bandage on his head to Amy, then thought and bought to Dani case for the phone. In exchange, the one I broke.

And I bought myself a beautiful bag.
So I came back home in a good mood.

"Lauren, going to eat?" Christina asked, thanked for the gift.

"No, I don't want." I waved away.

"So," Christina sobered, looked at Michael, who played guitar and whispered: "You do it again?"

"No, I'm not! We were in the cafe and I ate a Greek salad."

"Can I trust you?"

"Yes." I assured her, "And where are Lisa and Dani?"