"Revenge and 'Am i pregnant?..' "

Angela didn't spend the night with me, because her relatives had come and she had to spend the night at home.

The next morning I was sick again, I realized that can't pull over, quickly packed up and went to the hospital.
When I was in high seven-story hospital building, my mother called.

"Where are you?"

"Mum, I'm in Los Angeles. I need a new brush for study." well, again lying.

"Why did not you tell, your father and I are going to in LA, we would have you brought up."

"Well, you let me take away?"

"Okey howw to free call." my mother smiled into the phone off. I sighed and went to the hospital.

I came out of the doctor's office and, clutching a piece of paper, which she gave me, slowly I went out and trudged to a nearby bench.

I carefully sat down and could barely hold back the tears.

Pregnancy.

The word came from the mouth The doctor sounded like a death sentence.
Pregnancy. Max... Shit...

I closed my eyes and wiped away a tear.

No. I cant give birth. I'm only sixteen. I cant. Oh my God.

Sobs still broke out of my nord. I sobbed as long as someone felt a soft touch on my elbow.

I turned around and saw a frightened guy sitting next to me.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Sympathetically he asked, looking at me with those big brown eyes. He has black hair, looked about 17-18.

I sobbed.

"Nothing much.."

"A cancer?"

"No," I smiled sadly.

"So do not worry," man leaned back on the bench. "And I have cancer."

"Are you serious?!" I looked at him fearfully.

"Yes," he said simply, looked at me and smiled, "I'm Eski, by the way."

"Lauren," I smiled weakly, "You're so easy to say."

"I've already resigned. I have cancer of the stomach. Advanced stage. I predict a month. No more."

"I'm so sorry." with the pain in my voice I whispered. Compared with the disease Eski my pregnancy just ugh.

"Come on. As you do not get upset because of trifles. Everything will be fine. You deserve everything. You're worth it baby, you're worth it" suddenly Eski sang and frowning, as if remembering something.
I'm all eyes stared at him.

"I heard this song on the radio a few weeks ago, and because of the procedures have missed the band's name."

"This is... Our song. Mine and my sisters'."

Eski happily stared at me.

"Unbelievable! Sing?"

I sang him the song, watching as he closed his eyes and swayed to the beat with joy.

When I finished, he opened his eyes, wanted to say something, but he rang the alarm clock on the phone, he frowned and stood up.

"Procedures. Look, please tell me the name of your group. I want to hear your songs!"

I told him and asked his name.

"White. Eski White."

"Good luck, Eski." I waved to him and stood up.