15

Dani's POV.
We came into the dressing room. I picked up the phone, went to Twitter, simultaneously listening to Christina scolds Lauren. She really is very poorly made.

I wrote a tweet that we finished singing when I heard a knock and frightened cry Christina. I turned my head and then tossed the phone aside. Lauren was lying on the floor. It was not even a pale, she was white. I ran with her to her knees and began to beat her cheeks.

"Lauren, Lauren" I muttered, feeling the tears on my cheeks.

The girls crowded around us.

"I'm gonna call the doctor" Katherine threw and hurried out of the dressing room.

"Lisa" Christina said softly, touching Lauren's forehead "Come on stage and say that the M&G was canceled."

Lisa nodded and went out too.

"My God, she's too cold" with tears in her voice Amy murmured.

"What's with her? "I sobbed. What with my sugar?

Christina and Amy looked at me, but thankfully did not say anything.
Katherine came, after her middle-aged woman in a white robe and two young men. Seeing Lauren, the doctor said:

"Put her on the couch" the guys nodded and one of them carefully lifted my sister in his arms and laid her on the sofa.

Then the guys went out.
A woman got out of the medicine cabinet ammonia, poured a little on cotton pad and held under the nose of Lauren.

She grimaced and slowly opened her eyes.

I'm forgetting everything, she threw myself on her neck.

"Lauren, Lauren..."

"Everyone's to need leave the room until I examines the patient" strictly I asked the doctor. I unhooked from my sister, and together with Christina, Katherine and Amy went out into the corridor. Almost immediately Lisa came up to us.
"I said that m&g will not be. CimFam are so upset"

"No matter what they thing" Christina snapped, why we all stared dumbfounded at her. "What are you looking at me?!" She cried "What if there's something serious?!" She waved at the dressing room door and I saw tears in her eyes.

Released physician.

"Well, what happened to her?"  Katherine asked impatiently.

"She said alarmed, but" she raised her index finger  "I held a conversation with her. It is not excitement. This is a hungry fainting."

I was as if something heavy than whacked on the head and I began to sob. Angela is a Devil! She still tuned Lauren on a diet. God, Lauren, please...

Lauren's POV.

I sat in the car, wrapped in a Katherine's sweater. Dani was sitting next to me and held my hand. But she did not speak to me, but just threw an angry look.

Christina sat on the other side. Such angry I have not seen her.

"Are you crazy?! You do not eat for three days! Why Lauren?! We could lose you!"

I just closed my eyes. It remains to hold quite a bit. After the "carrot day" is a week where I'll can eat.

"Girls" I said softly when Katherine taxied to the house. "Don't tell our parents. Please. I promise I will not go hungry again" I'm lying.

Christine looked at me in the eye.

"The First and last time" she rapped. "The doctor said you need bed rest for three days. I'll wear to you food."

"Good..."

"We can Say that it alarmed and fainted? Just to say "everything is good" does not happen. She is pale as death" Amy said.

As soon as we got out of the car, Dani let go of my hand and ran into the house.

For next three days I did not get out of bed.

The first day, when I heard that Christina brings soup to me, I pretended to be asleep, and when she was gone, leaving a plate on the table, I grabbed the phone and wrote Angela.

"SOS"

"What happened?!"

"I have on a diet for two days of hunger and I have make !!!"

"Why ?! Did you said them?!"

"No, I fainted"

" I go"

"Angi, soup, WHAT TO DO?"

"Pour some in a bag. Then bring it to the toilet. I'm coming"

I did everything as Angela said. Christina believed.
She came, she saw the empty plate and smiled.

"Great" she kissed me on the forehead. "Wanna tea?"

"No, thank you" I demonstratively put my hand on my stomach, which almost purred." I ate too much."

"Well, okay, if you need something, call me" Christina took the plate and came out, and I grabbed the phone and went to the tweeter.

@pizza_cim: What happened?

@laurencimorelli: what are you talking about?

@pizza_cim: All of CimFam tweeting  you do not get autographs, and no one has a photo!

I decided to make it nice and quickly downloaded translator.

@laurencimorelli: (there was all kind of on English, here Lolo wrote on russiam) Oh, we just got tired.

@pizza_cim:

@laurencimorelli: lol I want to sleep, I shall write to you later :)

@pizza_cim: ok :) write on russian

@laurencimorelli: I will try ✌️

I came from Twitter and then the phone rang.

"Yes Angi?"

"I cant come to you" she exclaimed indignantly.

"Why?" I was upset.

"Dani didn't let me in. Come in Skype. I'll call you in an hour."

"Okay" I held out.

Dani. Again.

@laurencimorelli: @danicim come to me in a moment

After five minutes gives a knock.

"Yes."

"What?" Dani asked dryly, entering the room. One moment she paused, looking around the room.

I sat up in bed.

"Why didn't you let Angela in"

"Because I'm tired of my sister bent."

" What's Angela did?"

"It's all because of her!" Dani screamed. "Prior to her move to Malibu you never thought about diets! We have no quarrel ever! She arrived, we had a fight, and now you fainted because of hunger" the sister's voice was trembling.

I winced.

"This is my life" I rapped.

"Yes, of course, good luck to die from hunger" and Dani's out of the room slamming the door.

Notification sound.

@cimfamg: @laurencimorelli @danicim Dauren is back?

@danicim: @cimfamg @laurencimorelli no