Part 2

-
-
-
"The Taste Of Freedom"
-
-
-

GeorgePOV

Today is the day, a lot of people will be busy preparing for the big banquet that's about to happen. Other high ranking wolves would be on town shopping for clothes and accessories to wear for the Alpha's Son.

I made sure to wake up early this time, did all my usual chores in the house before going into the pack house. This will be my final day inside this horrible house with horrible parents.

My plan is to finish with my task and escape when the party starts. Going through the back door after my shift and instead of going home I'd dash towards south of the border since its much closer than the other directions.

This plan may sound kind of dumb not gonna lie. But I am certain that most pack guards will be in the party. All I have to do now is wait.

------------------

As I was helping out with transporting a few veggies inside the kitchen storage, Karl was there trying to help out with the tasting of food.

He then saw me and gave out a big smile while waving his hands. I did nodded and gave him a smile as well before hearing the bell for lunch break rang through the whole pack house. 

Unfortunately omegas don't really get to eat anything until all the high ranking wolves that live in the pack house have eaten. Which is why we're all gathered again in the back hall waiting for time to pass.

As I went to sat on the floor I saw Karl coming towards me. He gave me a quick wave before he sat next to me and smiled.

"Hey george ready for the big party? I heard there would be other allied packs coming." He announced.

Allied Packs usually happen in every werewolf community. It's good having allies to back you up with either resources or pack guards when it comes to war with enemy packs.

"Nah, Omegas can't even be in the party. We aren't really allowed to go." He gave me a smile and said something I was really hoping for, "Say, did you know everyone will be in the party? even the border guards are requested to attend."

This gave me a really happy sense of relief and I responded, "Oh really?  Well that's awesome!"

I gave Karl a big smile and nod several times a sign of me being happy.

Karl noticed the way I reacted and slowly placed his mouth behind my ears before saying, "Your not planning on escaping aren't you?"

I immediately freeze at that comment and quickly shook my head no.

"W-why would I?" I quickly responded. My body is beginning to get nervous. Even though Karl is a friend, he is still a high ranking wolf. A guard that is still part of the army of the pack. There's a low chance he'd betray his own pack.

"Hey it's okay George. Whatever it is your gonna do, just be sure not to get caught." Karl gave me a reassuring smile pointing out that he knows and wont tell what I will do.

It wasn't surprising how Karl figured me out. He has always been good at reading people's mind. It's like he knew what was about it happen.

-----------------------------

As time passes and its already sundown, people are starting to gather inside the main halls in the pack house, people from other packs are also arriving and being greeted by the Alpha himself.

As I finished the last pile of boxes to be placed in the storage rooms, I went into the back hall for the final checkup before everyone gets dismissed. 

The head omega then came in from the front door and said a couple of things before giving us the sign to leave and go home. 

They also ordered us to stay put in our houses because other allied packs might see us and will know the packs secret in how they treat their omegas.

This is it, as she gave us the signal all the omegas went out one by one on the back doors. I made sure I was the last one to leave to not get noticed and be chased after.

While waiting for my turn I felt someone tap me in behind my shoulder. I noticed it was Karl again. He acted like he was just lining up to take his leave before passing me something in my hand. I looked at it and it was a bottle. Karl slowly whispered to me from behind.

"That's a potion to hide your scent. It will protect you once you run outside. Make sure you drink it so no one will be able to scent an omega running outside the border. Good luck george, and i hope you find what your looking for."

I can't believe it, he is actually helping me with my escape. This has to be it then, the time where I can finally have the taste of freedom. 

-
-
-
Cliff Hanger :3
-
-
-
:)