Part 19

Yows!  10.7k reads that's amazing!
Thank You Guys For The Support :D
-
Anyways won't keep you guys that long so ENJOY!
-
-
-
"Rest"
-
-
-

George POV

Loud howls can be heard from outside and everyone in the safe room we're all celebrating for what we all heard. It was a howl of victory. We won. 

"We won! We won!" Everyone cheered. Others started to join the howls.

"Yes! They did it!" Karl exclaimed.

"Our mates won." I said in relief.

"Dadza defeated them!" Tubs yelled, "Yes Big Dadza!" Tommy replied. 

"We won!" Bad happily joined in.

They were all howling and cheering for the sweet victory, it went for a little bit and then the doors in the safe room was unlocked. Everyone hurriedly went outside to help. Pack medics were now rushing to the warriors that were injured. Others desperately looking for their loved ones. I was still with Karl,  Bad and the two kids.

Karl said he'd go help the others, and I told them I'll go help the medics. Bad said he'd take the two kids to go see Skeppy in the cams room. We all left our separate ways.

I told one of the medics I'd help and she said yes and told me to grab the med kits. Just then I saw Sapnap in full form rushing into the infirmary. He had Dream on his back, he was in pain. I rushed over to them and Sapnap's wolf gave me a worried but it will be ok look.

"What happened to him!?" I panicked. He was whimpering while his eyes are closed I can tell he's in a lot of pain.

"Please step aside George." One of the medics announced.  "But he needs me I'm his mate!" I said in frustration. 

"We need to take him to the emergency room first. Beta Sapnap, please calm him down." The medic looked at Sapnap and his wolf nod in response. They we're now taking Dream in the emergency room. 

"W-what happened?"

"He was fighting Schlat when that bastard cheated and had wolfsbane in his paws.  He was able to scratch Dream with it." Sapnap responded.

"Wolfsbane!?"

"Y-yes...but George don't worry. I promise you Dream is tough. He will survive.." He tried reassuring me. 

"I need to be in there... I can help heal him faster!" Mates have this special ability that can actually make your wounds heal faster.

"But George, you haven't claimed each other yet." Sapnap said. He was right, the ability only works when two werewolves claim each other. Sure Dream and I are mates but we haven't claimed each other yet, I wasn't ready.

"Y-you're right..." I sighed unable to do anything for Dream. I feel useless, he was suffering in there and I can't do anything to help.

Just then the same medic earlier came towards us. "The Alpha is stable for now but it will take time for him to wake up, he will be healing slowly though. You can go in George, he still needs you there to ease his wolf. At least he'll know you're safe."