Part 12

Hey Guys!
We just hit 3k Reads that's so awesome! <3
I never imagined the DNF fanfic society was this huge!  ^_^
-
Oh and before I start the next chapter, again I wanna Thank You All for The Support and Cheerful Comments.
Love you all DNF Fans :D
-
-
-
"Unexpected"
-
-
-

George POV

----------------------Time Skip-------------------

"Taste test!" Bad said as he handed me a spoon and I gladly took it from his hand.

"Alright let's see." We both took a spoon full and blow at it a little bit before placing it into our mouths.

Bad and I we're in his house kitchen. We planned to make this new recipe Bad found on a cook book to bring to our mates for lunch.

"It. Taste. Good!" I exclaimed.

"Omg this turned out pretty well!"

"Yep"

"first try!" We both said in unison as we clapped our hands together giving each other a high five. 

"They will surely love this." Bad said as he turned off the stove. "Yep they will foe sure." I responded as I setup the lunch boxes for us and our mates.

Its been a month now since I first came in the Dream SMP and found my mate. A lot of me changed since then. I learned their more efficient ways on being a pack and a society. I also came out of my fears and anxiety from being a slave to now just a normal citizen like everyone elses. I didn't have to worry anymore cause I know the pack are full of good people with a Good and Strong Alpha. Dream taught me a lot of things about the pack like it's history and how he manages it.

I learned that my mate has to wake up at 6am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to go to the pack house for work and wakes up around 4:30am on Tuesdays and Thursdays for special pack training everyone who'd wanna be trained to fight and defend willingly. As an Alpha, Dream is still obligated to train his pack incase of an emergency or a potential threat from another pack. Even I trained with them so that I could learn how to defend myself and to fight back.  Dream suggested it and he was right about that one. I learned a few new skills and also how I can easily dodge enemies due to being small, fast and flexible.

Dream and I are getting along pretty well. We usually have movie nights on saturdays and cuddle nights whenever he comes home early or isn't busy.

"Alright we're all set. You ready to go Bad?" I asked. 

"Mhmm coming! I brought muffins just incase Sapnap suddenly comes into view and starts whining at us." We both chuckled as I set the lunch boxes on the basket before leaving Bad's house. 

While Dream is busy with Alpha duties,  I'd normally come here on Bad's place or go help the nursery.

As the Alpha's mate, it is as well as my duty to serve others in my own way, hence why I would sometimes decide to visit the children's nursery and help with the other she-wolves teach and take care of them. I just love kids. Although Dream and I haven't planned anything on that yet and we haven't mated, having little paws around the house would be nice.