Part 24

Oh my gosh im actually crying!
-
Thank You Everyone For Being So nice to me, we just reached 23K views! <3
-
Anyways Enjoy Reading~
-
-
-
"Wedding"
-
-
-

3RD POV

5 days before the wedding
-
-
-

Ding. Dong.

"I'm coming!" George ran towards their front door, he was currently prepping up the cooked meals for his friends because they decided to do a bridal shower 5 days before the wedding.

"Hey George!" Bad was at the door waving at him.

"Heyya!" Karl spoke.

"Hey guys C'mon in!"

"Thanks!" Bad replied, and Karl as well. Both of them went into the sofa the two were holding a sort of box for George.

"Are your mates gonna come?" George asked.

"Yup Skeppy will, he ain't missing this definitely." Bad said. "What about Sapnap Karl?"

"Oh he told me he'd take Alpha Dream out." Karl said.

"Oh that is nice of him, Dream did said to me he wouldn't be here since they say that its traditional for the future groom not to join the bridal shower." George said.

"Yep, oh right George do you need help with the food?" Bad asked.

"Yes, actually I should continue with the platter."

Ding. Dong.

Just then another guest has arrived at the front door. George went to open it and finds Skeppy holding a blue box and smiling at George.

"Hey Skeppy!" George happily greeted.

" Georgee!" Skeppy yelled, they gave each other a friendly hug. Skeppy congratulated George for the wedding.

"Thanks Skep, oh by the way why were you and bad not together while coming here?" George asked.

Oh right, well because Bad asked me to close the shop so he and Karl could come here a bit early." Skeppy replied.

"Oh, that makes sense.." Both of them chuckled. "Well come on in its pretty cold outside thanks to the autumn breeze."

Both of the entered the house. George then went to the kitchen to continue what he was doing. Bad greeted his mate with a hug before heading to out to help with George while both Skeppy and Karl were in the living room enjoying some biscuits prepared and talking about their lives.

After Dream proposed to George they announced it to their friends after the party of L'manberg and everyone were so happy for them. They announced that the wedding will be held in the next month during the full moon for it to be extra special. So now here we are 5 days before the wedding. George didn't really know anything about wedding traditions so his friend Bad helped him plan all about it.

--------------------------------

Everyone was now gathered on the dinning room, George decorated it earlier to make it look pretty and suitable for the event. Bad then distributed the food to everyone, they were having grilled steak with rice and gravy.